A Nation of Spoiled Brats

Scb11980

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012..._luce_interview

do you think this is a fair comment on our younger generation?

but looking in this forum, some old members are just as spoilt

so are we really being fair to label the youth today

or are we just pot calling the kettle black

what do you think are reasons or acts that make you think the younger generations are spoiled brats

let me begin:

1. Helper helping NS MAN carrying havesack

2. Helper kneeing down to tie shoelaces for school children

↡ Advertisement

http://www.foreignpolicy.com/articles/2012..._luce_interview

do you think this is a fair comment on our younger generation?

but looking in this forum, some old members are just as spoilt

so are we really being fair to label the youth today

or are we just pot calling the kettle black

what do you think are reasons or acts that make you think the younger generations are spoiled brats

let me begin:

1. Helper helping NS MAN carrying havesack

2. Helper kneeing down to tie shoelaces for school children

I believe its all part of long term planning by our A-team

Ya right, parents who fail and continue to fail to bring up own kids with proper values is all part of A team's sinister plan. Their ultimate plan is actually to ship all these spoiled and rotten parents + their offsprings to final resting place called "island of never stop complaining". Here, full stomach also complain, empty stomach also complain.....yup, all part of a real sinister plan....and ppl who can see thru their plans still continue to bring up kids with substandard values....much much easier to blame others than oneself for poor upbringing.....anytime....all the time. Somemore got supporters....yes, definitely much better or shd I say "more better".

Old, young and those in e middle have a personal responsibility to behave themselves and be useful ppl for society at large. This is not an auto response...it must be taught and caught by those who call our children. There is a saying " if one loves one's own child, one would discipline/coach/guide/teach him/her, unless that child is not one's own, then one will not do these." So, blame oneself for suspecting that child is not real flesh + blood so can anyhow bring up.....oh, probably another A team's sinister plan to offload own springs as another's????? Haizzzzzzzzzzz....ya right...takes a brat to "clone" another brat....like parents like children. Do pass on proper values b4 they become valueless....its yr job as a parent, nt A team or B team or C team.

My tots......echoes frm e past "spare e cane and spoil e kid"....no discipline no manners.

Safe ride

Cheers

• Praise 1

Ya right, parents who fail and continue to fail to bring up own kids with proper values is all part of A team's sinister plan. Their ultimate plan is actually to ship all these spoiled and rotten parents + their offsprings to final resting place called "island of never stop complaining". Here, full stomach also complain, empty stomach also complain.....yup, all part of a real sinister plan....and ppl who can see thru their plans still continue to bring up kids with substandard values....much much easier to blame others than oneself for poor upbringing.....anytime....all the time. Somemore got supporters....yes, definitely much better or shd I say "more better".

Old, young and those in e middle have a personal responsibility to behave themselves and be useful ppl for society at large. This is not an auto response...it must be taught and caught by those who call our children. There is a saying " if one loves one's own child, one would discipline/coach/guide/teach him/her, unless that child is not one's own, then one will not do these." So, blame oneself for suspecting that child is not real flesh + blood so can anyhow bring up.....oh, probably another A team's sinister plan to offload own springs as another's????? Haizzzzzzzzzzz....ya right...takes a brat to "clone" another brat....like parents like children. Do pass on proper values b4 they become valueless....its yr job as a parent, nt A team or B team or C team.

My tots......echoes frm e past "spare e cane and spoil e kid"....no discipline no manners.

Safe ride

Cheers

do you have kids on your own

how do you discipline them

↡ Advertisement