To SGA 4212R (Toyota Wish)

S7rik3R

To The CB Driver of Toyota Wish SGA 4212R

I dunno how you obtain your P-Plate license or either you drive illegally. If you doesn't know lane discipline or overtake other car on the left without first checking blindspot and signal please go back and screw spider.

You don't own the road.

If you are seeing this, own up and apologise to my PM. I will forgive you this time and make sure you drive with consideration in future if not I'll submit the videoclip to TP.

cbdriver.jpg

↡ Advertisement

Whats wrong with this driver..no video hard to comment later kena aeloplane here and there...

Edited by Yrvsport

Video pls since u should hv in car recorder

Think nowadays many people hv icr

Can watch many funny incidents

Haha

Cool down n share video

Tks

Neutral Newbie

Y u dun confront him on the spot? I oways slow down or even stop when ppl high beam or horn me. But they dun seem to stop and talk. Hiding in the metal shell won't solve anything however complaining here and calling others names is just plain stupid.

If it wasn't a "P-Plate" driver, I won't even hesitate and post the video here and submit it straight to TP.

Turn Right at Cross Junction and Straight Away Eat to Left Lane just to turn left at Zebra Crossing not even noticing a car was beside. Just 2-feet away if I don't step on foot brake sure hit my car. KNN

Horn That Bitch So Long Still Wanna Jiak Over The Lane thinking that the car got rocket boost sibo.

If it wasn't a "P-Plate" driver, I won't even hesitate and post the video here and submit it straight to TP.

Turn Right at Cross Junction and Straight Away Eat to Left Lane just to turn left at Zebra Crossing not even noticing a car was beside. Just 2-feet away if I don't step on foot brake sure hit my car. KNN

Horn That Bitch So Long Still Wanna Jiak Over The Lane thinking that the car got rocket boost sibo.

i think you are just talking nonsense here

Edited by Rubberpad

tt explains!

Edited by Subaru87

Encounter super many time when turning right togther.. beside CB car always eat my lane.. next time must really floor when turning right..

Encounter super many time when turning right togther.. beside CB car always eat my lane.. next time must really floor when turning right..

Many driver do not know how to keep in lane when turning right.

Many driver do not know how to keep in lane when turning right.

they got the mind set that their car is super long.. need more turning space.. or see kerb like see ghost..scare to drive close...

You know what p plate is for?

And only know how to use video threaten people.. but don't there go approach the driver

Still demand people apologize to you? Demand leh... if I driver, I rather pay the fine...

Got video tua sai meh.....

Y u dun confront him on the spot? I oways slow down or even stop when ppl high beam or horn me. But they dun seem to stop and talk. Hiding in the metal shell won't solve anything however complaining here and calling others names is just plain stupid.

Wah if we both meet on the road... I think maybe world war.. lol

↡ Advertisement