The Most Embarrassed Moment of My Life.........

Escksu

It finally happened today and the place is at Lornie road.......

Due to my carelessness, I lost control of my car while driving, mount kerb, side scrape the tree.

Side fender damaged. Rims gone, under carriage damaged...... Aww.... sucks.....

Worst of the Worst......

Someone actually called the ambulance and police...... WTF.... Ambulance came and ask me if I am OK. I was so embarrassed. Then TP came.... OMG..... Then ask me to report my own insurance etc and left. At least tree is ok, just some minor scratches on the bark, the bark still remain on the trunk, nothing damaged. Don't need to pay for the tree.

Wonder if anyone from MCF saw the accident... [:(] [:(] [:(]

↡ Advertisement

Don't worry, it's not funny.

Don't think other drivers will laugh when pass by accident vehicles, maybe shake head why so careless, but most won't laugh.

Just be thankful you are alright and walk away from the incident.

Go do some good deed to the society as a form a 'repayment' for being lucky.

Did u cause a big jam?

Unfortunately, I did cause some jam. Exit from PIE. Sorry for the trouble. Cause the right most lane on Lornie road was blocked as tow truck was trying to get the vehicle out of the grass.

I apologise to everyone for the inconvenience caused.

It finally happened today and the place is at Lornie road.......

Due to my carelessness, I lost control of my car while driving, mount kerb, side scrape the tree.

Side fender damaged. Rims gone, under carriage damaged...... Aww.... sucks.....

Worst of the Worst......

Someone actually called the ambulance and police...... WTF.... Ambulance came and ask me if I am OK. I was so embarrassed. Then TP came.... OMG..... Then ask me to report my own insurance etc and left. At least tree is ok, just some minor scratches on the bark, the bark still remain on the trunk, nothing damaged. Don't need to pay for the tree.

Wonder if anyone from MCF saw the accident... [:(] [:(] [:(]

How did you lose control of your car?

How did you lose control of your car?

I lost concentration when exiting the expressway. Seriously, I had a long and tired day. Was trying to get back to office. I was swerving right to avoid a vehicle and my rear right suddenly slide out (the tyre btw is not in good shape, old tyre already). Mount kerb. Managed to avoid the tree but scrape it a little on the right fender.

Don't feel too bad if it comes out on STOMP.

Hopefully not...... Imagine someone take pic and post..... Driver drive till car on grass patch.....

I lost concentration when exiting the expressway. Seriously, I had a long and tired day. Was trying to get back to office. I was swerving right to avoid a vehicle and my rear right suddenly slide out (the tyre btw is not in good shape, old tyre already). Mount kerb. Managed to avoid the tree but scrape it a little on the right fender.

I understand because next to drink driving, fatigue driving is quite dangerous too. Tend to be less patient and may make wrong decisions on the road.

Nothing funny, it's good that you were unhurt and no one else was directly affected. Cars can be repaired but life cannot be bought back.

Just be more careful in future. You were lucky as many people do not fare well in accidents involving trees.

luckily u are alive..i dun think any drivers will laugh at accident vehicles..more likely they will do rubbernecking to look at numbers to feed their 4D frenzy..i'm more concerned what speed were u doing? and were u trying to win cars more expensive than urs like u always did before?

luckily u are alive..i dun think any drivers will laugh at accident vehicles..more likely they will do rubbernecking to look at numbers to feed their 4D frenzy..i'm more concerned what speed were u doing? and were u trying to win cars more expensive than urs like u always did before?

I didnt look at my speedo but I don't think its really fast though. Cause I was quite tired and just wanted to get back to office. Then go home after that.

I was careless and forgotten all about the cars at Lornie road at the exit. Then I suddenly realise that and Pull my car to left to keep to left most lane. The rear just slide out. Mount kerb and scrape the tree.

Its partly because I pull the steering wheel too hard to one side losing control. Then my rear right tyres are in poor condition as well (its very old as I change it due to a puncture). Supposed to replaced the rear pair today but no time to do it... sucks....

(edited)

But seriously, if I get to choose between the car and myself, I will prefer all the damage and injury to go to me and my car is OK.

This may sound crazy but I value my car more than my life. I don't want it to be damaged.

Edited by Escksu
↡ Advertisement