Car Bumper damaged at Hougang stadium carpark Owner

Leok777

Today about 1625pm, there was a car that hit your bumper...I only remember your car number was a SJJ regn. There was a jam trying to get out of the carpark cos a school had its sports day there. A car coming out of a lot beside u hit u a couple of times trying to get out n I got her regn number SGC **2A. PM me for info. Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Today about 1625pm, there was a car that hit your bumper...I only remember your car number was a SJJ regn. There was a jam trying to get out of the carpark cos a school had its sports day there. A car coming out of a lot beside u hit u a couple of times trying to get out n I got her regn number SGC **2A. PM me for info. Thanks

WTF, she hit few times and fled?! where is the morale? People can buy car, but cannot pay for their mistakes?!

This person KNEW cos we were in the car park and it was a standstill but she still die die must go.

wow! what was the woman driving? a coe car?

This person KNEW cos we were in the car park and it was a standstill but she still die die must go.

Does this incident count as Hit and Run? Will it become a criminal offence now?

I hope it will be criminal offence, then get police involved and we no need to take private summon to get back at these stupid and irresponsible drivers! [rifle]