Beauty meets might: Women of the Israeli Defense Force

Billcoke

Beautiful women, especially the one on the right. :wub:

Hmm...an article praising women in a conscripted military service appearing on our gahmen-controlled media. Looks like a sign of things to come? Good news for guys, and terrible news for (most) girls? :D

Or maybe it's just a not-so-subtle message to moronic bitches like Zheng Huiting to STFU before they get more than they bargained for. [laugh]

Edited by Turboflat4

Beautiful women, especially the one on the right. :wub:

Hmm...an article praising women in a conscripted military service appearing on our gahmen-controlled media. Looks like a sign of things to come? Good news for guys, and terrible news for (most) girls? :D

Or maybe it's just a not-so-subtle message to moronic bitches like Zheng Huiting to STFU before they get more than they bargained for. [laugh]

I read somewhere that their fitness is tip top. IPPT requirement is 7 min or less for 2.4 km. How many guys here can achieve that? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

Which means hor they are damn fit and hyper after off duty..... :ph34r:

Turbocharged

It's not surprising that women can serve in combat roles in today's military. Nowadays, with modern weaponry, muscle and brawn are not so much needed... the automatic rifle is already a great equaliser! [laugh]

Something like Japanese AV? [lipsrsealed][laugh]

i no say...............i no say..............i no say anything............ [lipsrsealed][laugh] [laugh]

It's not surprising that women can serve in combat roles in today's military. Nowadays, with modern weaponry, muscle and brawn are not so much needed... the automatic rifle is already a great equaliser! [laugh]

But still need to carry lots of gears like, Ipad, Iphone, Blackberry, and spare batteries for Ipad too. etc....

But still need to carry lots of gears like, Ipad, Iphone, Blackberry, and spare batteries for Ipad too. etc....

and many pads too :D

Definitely these women are not weak. I believe they are all trained in Kapap and you won't want to mess with them in the wrong way.

↡ Advertisement