Man Block Road to Punish High Beam Guy

Mustank

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...ell_him_to.html

STOMPer ajkumar encountered a stubborn Porsche driver who had hurled verbal insults at the STOMPer and refused to switch off his high beam despite being told that it was affecting the STOMPer's ability to see while driving.

The STOMPer wrote:

"With the driver behind on permanent high beam, you can't check your rear and side mirrors because of the bright glare.

"What would you do?

"Switching on hazard light, I got out of my car and approached the driver.

"I asked him if he was aware that his high beam was on.

"I was expecting him to apologise and switch it off.

"He asked me to drive on.

"I told him it was difficult and dangerous for me to drive with all the glare from his lights.

"He called me a drunk and a bloody idiot and refused to switch off his high beam.

"I told him he could call the police and get me to do a breathalyzer test but I wasn

↡ Advertisement

No need to high beam.....just follow the Porsche home.

The Porsche owner will have sleepless nights thinking what n when stomper will strike.

small ting, stomper kick up big fuss...

some not even high beam but not aligned HID..even worse..juz dun look at rear view, change lane, let the kuku pass..

So what that fellow on his high beam...just let him pass lah...sometime these people are stubborn.....the TS is just another idiot..just like the Porsche driver..never consider those people behind them..

Edited by LoverofCar

got this volvo s80 quite a distance behind me at least 7 to 8 cars length, I cut into his lane, then he bey song, high beam me, later he switch lane and cut into me with 3 cars length, really don't know what's his problem, he think his turbo very big, later he change lane again, dunno for fug so I activate my supercharger and turbocharger in my lane and overtook him keeping to my lane, he bey song, then try to overtake me again....people think drive big or expensive cars then the roads belong to them?

↡ Advertisement