Man Block Road to Punish High Beam Guy

Mustank

Please tell me this wasn't in your Porker. <_<

My wife is very good. By which I don't mean that she's a great driver, but that she never once asked to drive my Porker. She's very happy with her own Vios, which is relatively expendable. That's what I call a good wife! :D

HELL NO!! She drove the Mz6, both cars now she don't even touch. She's a great driver, honest,

people make mistakes. She's not perfect, a great wife and mother to my boys, but she aren't driving my cars. [laugh]

It's so stressful driving here. Both are L J drivers. Some more with father in law and kids in the car, got out trying to teach the other a lesson or two about ethics. Why can't just let it pass and move on?

Confirm not MCF bros. [laugh]

It's not about the car you drive but more of the person behind the wheels. Singaporean tends to be more stressful behind the wheels, all these can due to anything surrounding us.

Can reverse and bang the Porsche? [laugh][laugh]

What is the consequence of doing that? Anyone? :blink:

If he got camera, or someone else VDO-ing, liao lor. Driving against the flow of traffic, dangerous driving, intentional and reckless endangerment. Should be a few traffic and possibly criminal charges in addition to the usual civil claim.

Porsche drivers usually don't have a problem affording very good lawyers. :D

If he got camera, or someone else VDO-ing, liao lor. Driving against the flow of traffic, dangerous driving, intentional and reckless endangerment. Should be a few traffic and possibly criminal charges in addition to the usual civil claim.

Porsche drivers usually don't have a problem affording very good lawyers. :D

Wah, better move aside lor [laugh]

There is no reason for people to high beamed the stomper. Stomper must have irritated and coz imconvenience to the one driving behind.

Stomper should have just get off the road.

Can reverse and bang the Porsche? [laugh][laugh]

What is the consequence of doing that? Anyone? :blink:

If Stomper dare, claim porsche insurance say he langa form behind. Nothing to say. :D

you took full loan should change avatar to merc badge.

only after you fully pay for your car then post full car [laugh]

Err you mean those people who used to use porker badge as their avatar haven't fully paid up?

Err you mean those people who used to use porker badge as their avatar haven't fully paid up?

U Start by quoting MO driving red poker (due to avatar) [laugh]

Now, now chewren, you two fight hor, prease dounch get teecher involved hor, ok?

Teecher nots free to jaga you two fighting, so long as no one bite the other's dick off,

eye can pluck out oso nebermind hor, (use pingpong ball draw black circle pop in can liow)

Ok, teecher going back to work, so go and langga each other with Merc or what lolly car oso nebermind hor.

Just behave ah. [sly]

U Start by quoting MO driving red poker (due to avatar) [laugh]

Haha, that's cos I already know he drives a red porker and the car in his avatar is probably his, then your furtive imagination link my statement to many things

Haha, that's cos I already know he drives a red porker and the car in his avatar is probably his, then your furtive imagination link my statement to many things

Now Sabbie, behave yourself ah, if not later I tell your mummy. :D

↡ Advertisement