Herbalife anyone????

Soho

Recently my "long lost fren" suddenly contact me say she is from herbalife... drink some powder drink can be healthy and slim down...

went to search... seems like lots of supporters... even messi ,FC barcelona... i think beckham's galaxy FC....

lots of online video about how ppl were crazy over it... some video looks like those SUNSHINE empire promo video where thosand of ppl like look at their founder talk all those... dance....

so question is.. anyone have experience with it???

looks like MLM to me.. but .. wow... messi and barcelona???

↡ Advertisement

Recently my "long lost fren" suddenly contact me say she is from herbalife... drink some powder drink can be healthy and slim down...

went to search... seems like lots of supporters... even messi ,FC barcelona... i think beckham's galaxy FC....

lots of online video about how ppl were crazy over it... some video looks like those SUNSHINE empire promo video where thosand of ppl like look at their founder talk all those... dance....

your fren chio or not?

I am taking herbal life for the past 1 year. Initial result is good but now jus take as normal meal replacement. If you buy from their package then its very ex. If you know someone who is their "higher level" membership tier then the discount could be 50% [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

your fren chio or not?

hmmm nope.. but have big knockers... haha... she slim down alot after taking herblife

I am taking herbal life for the past 1 year. Initial result is good but now jus take as normal meal replacement. If you buy from their package then its very ex. If you know someone who is their "higher level" membership tier then the discount could be 50% [lipsrsealed] [lipsrsealed]

so it help? does it really help u slim without exercising???? it replace normal meal ar? means eat le cannot eat food??? anyway i hate the smell of those shakes... since young i smell those shakes i feel like vomiting...

so its MLM kind of business module??? how much(price) are we looking at??

I would say it's in the same line as A***y and the similar MLM concepts.

Initially, it might be great but very soon you will find yourself 'forced' to keep buying these products.

So unless you friend is chio, it's not really recommended..just my 2 cents :D

I would say it's in the same line as A***y and the similar MLM concepts.

Initially, it might be great but very soon you will find yourself 'forced' to keep buying these products.

So unless you friend is chio, it's not really recommended..just my 2 cents :D

no la.. she got bf i got gf de.. and i know her bf too.. haha...

considering it not coz of gers.. its more because keep hearing ppl slim down after taking herblife... being a lazy bum... was thinking if this is a easy way out... hahah

so it help? does it really help u slim without exercising???? it replace normal meal ar? means eat le cannot eat food??? anyway i hate the smell of those shakes... since young i smell those shakes i feel like vomiting...

so its MLM kind of business module??? how much(price) are we looking at??

It does help initially but for me after 3 months no more weight loss. I used it to replace breakfast cos morning no time to eat but now I just started to use it to replace dinner. It replace your meal so u shouldn't eat other food for tat meal.

The smell is ok if u take vanilla. Chocolate or tropical fruit is yucks!

Something like MLM cos the more u buy to sell to ppl under u the more discount u will get so more profit for u.

Price wise u can ask your Fren.

Wait till the side effects come in, could be many years later nobody knows. Natural food n exercise is best, cant go too wrong with that.

Supercharged

Is there really such thing that can make you healthy and slim down forever? And you will never fall sick or get cancer, etc? Come on man! [laugh]

What is knockers?

knockers are things that can knock u down. or maybe knock u out [laugh]

hes referring to the chest region

Herbalife make knockers???

Getting blurer by the min.

Girls knockers u dunno meh? nah beh, u acting cute is it? :angry: [laugh]

↡ Advertisement