What intimate words between you and wife/GF?

KARTer

Non sexual ones, please..... Not until after the first ten posts... :D

Β 

My grand parents couldnt even use "I love you"... They born in the 1910.... [:(]

↑ Advertisement

we used to call each other darling/lao po/lao gong...

Β 

since our kids were born, i call her mama and she call ma papa [smash]

Must we share this with other ppl? Why else do you think it's called intimate? The words are no longer special if I share it with everybody.

Hmmm...now we call each other papa or mummy...n children darlings....my MIL always get confused when I call my wife mummy and she will respond.. [laugh]

Β 

Calling not so important...sometimes u must express with body language...like hold the waist of your partner...or brush her butt gently when walking pass...to make her feel she is wanted...dun overdo it...kids around may wonder why.... single no issue....jus dun PDA....[laugh]

Β 

My grand parents couldnt even use "I love you"... They born in the 1910.... [:(]

Before I click to this thread, I was guessing if it was started by:

1) FastFastCar or

2) Karter or

3) SCB11180 or

4) Rubberpad

Β 

Guess I was right afterall. [laugh] No malice intended though.

Anyway, whispering sweet nothings is no longer the order of the day except for endearing nick which I hitherto practise. [:p]

Edited by Neutralsg

Hmmm...now we call each other papa or mummy...n children darlings....my MIL always get confused when I call my wife mummy and she will respond.. [laugh]

Β 

Calling not so important...sometimes u must express with body language...like hold the waist of your partner...or brush her butt gently when walking pass...to make her feel she is wanted...dun overdo it...kids around may wonder why.... single no issue....jus dun PDA....[laugh]

LOL, ya body contacts/touches.... used to do that, but now i just give her a spank when i walk pass..... or pretned to put my nose-dust on her arm with my finger.... :D

Β 

Β 

I call her dear, universally abit better.... just incase... [:p]

Before I click to this thread, I was guessing if it was started by:

1) FastFastCar or

2) Karter or

3) SCB11180 or

4) Rubberpad

Β 

Guess I was right afterall. [laugh] No malice intended though.

Anyway, whispering sweet nothings is no longer the order of the day except for endearing nick which I hitherto practise. [:p]

LOL, its ok, i have no reasons to be concerned with what is in your mind :D

Β 

my OC and i call each other many names, except full name... that is reserved for the calm before forest inferno

I call her dear, universally abit better.... just incase... [:p]

she sometimes uses that, but i do find it not natural for me... so i will reply "yes, ah-Dear..." :D

Before marriage, my gf called me 'Dear' in her native language.......after marriage she called me 'Siao eh' in her native language....... [bigcry]

Before marriage, caress.....after either slap or pinch hard..... [knife]

Β 

That's a good language for couples to communicate. Cos chinese always said ζ‰“ζ˜―ζƒ…οΌŒιͺ‚ζ˜―爱

Edited by Cllee

That's a good language for couples to communicate. Cos chinese always said ζ‰“ζ˜―ζƒ…οΌŒιͺ‚ζ˜―爱

I also 'express' my love for my wife by slapping her real hard too..... [lipsrsealed][laugh]

↑ Advertisement