Credit Bureau Report ...

Creative_tec

Made mistake years ago and managed to settle all my CC bills in full in 2010.

However, report today still shows that i have 4 defaults and OCBC bank put the "discount of 2K plus" under negotiated settlement. Called ocbc and ask if i can pay them the "discounted" amount so that my CBS will look slightly better...

got rejected by them...

call CBS. Told me no point to pay the discounted amount to OCBC. Told me to wait for 3 years for the records to be erase off....

Put up application to buy a car of $80,000, downpayment 60K, also kena rejected by Banks...

is there any way to improve on my credit bureau report?

p/s: And for those who is in CC debt, don't play a fool with the bank. They let you off in the early stage but come back killing you off in the later stage.

↡ Advertisement

However, report today still shows that i have 4 defaults and OCBC bank put the "discount of 2K plus" under negotiated settlement. Called ocbc and ask if i can pay them the "discounted" amount so that my CBS will look slightly better...

got rejected by them...

call CBS. Told me no point to pay the discounted amount to OCBC. Told me to wait for 3 years for the records to be erase off....

Put up application to buy a car of $80,000, downpayment 60K, also kena rejected by Banks...

p/s: And for those who is in CC debt, don't play a fool with the bank. They let you off in the early stage but come back killing you off in the later stage.

Show them a 5 figure tax assessment for the last 3 years.

Put up a 6 figure fix D with them.

Then again, you already down 60 of 80, why not go all the way? :huh:

got rejected by them...

Use wife or ah pa name to buy lah..No point argue with them...

Hypersonic

When banks lost their patience, it is like that. No leniency, no mercy.

That $20k loan just use any of your family member lor. No choice.

banks are real merciless....it is something you have to deal with. Watch the spending

Once the B comes in, really they scrutinise u like hell all the way to when u born

got rejected by them...

This is like calling someone u stole (Sry to be blunt but borrow nv return is as good as steal, but of course like you said its a mistake) from and den calling back years later and say return u now. Can forgive n forget?

Anyway if they allow that would defeat the purpose of a credit rating. it is there for a purpose.

In ur case I think you should go down and negotiate for the loan. Not negotiate to erase credit rating. Hope that helps.

Can always look for those private credit companies.

Show them a 5 figure tax assessment for the last 3 years.

Put up a 6 figure fix D with them.

Then again, you already down 60 of 80, why not go all the way? :huh:

I am intending to put a FB of 60K with them to improve on my credit rating...

i can full cash it but i know my CBS sucks and i need to find ways to improve it...

the CBS guys told me that what i can do now is to improve my rating... and when i ask how, they say .. pay the credit facilities in time.. okie.. so to being with, i dun hv any credit facilities and i need some loans to start with...

When banks lost their patience, it is like that. No leniency, no mercy.

That $20k loan just use any of your family member lor. No choice.

$20K is not an issue. I need some credit facilities to begin with

banks are real merciless....it is something you have to deal with. Watch the spending

Once the B comes in, really they scrutinise u like hell all the way to when u born

What does the 'B' stand for?

Anyway...isn't ppl here including you.... losing your morals...

here you have a bugger ...TS..who thinks owing money is something ...he can live with..

and still want to buy a car?

Anyway..I think TS is a..

....'B'....

If that is the same 'B' we are thinking on... :D

This is like calling someone u stole (Sry to be blunt but borrow nv return is as good as steal, but of course like you said its a mistake) from and den calling back years later and say return u now. Can forgive n forget?

Anyway if they allow that would defeat the purpose of a credit rating. it is there for a purpose.

In ur case I think you should go down and negotiate for the loan. Not negotiate to erase credit rating. Hope that helps.

Can always look for those private credit companies.

Credit Bureau asked me to forget about it. Wait for another year and it will be erased off. I don't like this feeling and thats why i want to pay them the money. I offered OCBC 5K although the discount amt is 2K plus.. they refused!!!

The fact is that they put up default against me in 2010 oct and i paid them in full 2011 Apr.

I guess this is my biggest mistake to think that banks are so nice to me to give me discount.... should not have taken that discount..

What does the 'B' stand for?

Anyway...isn't ppl here including you.... losing your morals...

here you have a bugger ...TS..who thinks owing money is something ...he can live with..

and still want to buy a car?

Anyway..I think TS is a..

....'B'....

If that is the same 'B' we are thinking on... :D

Owing money is something that i CAN'T live with and thats why i want to pay them back

as for buying car, i am ready to pay in full cash, not a single cent of loan. The reason why i am taking a 20K loan on a 80K loan is to create a credit facility so that i can work my report back to normal..

I am intending to put a FB of 60K with them to improve on my credit rating...

i can full cash it but i know my CBS sucks and i need to find ways to improve it...

the CBS guys told me that what i can do now is to improve my rating... and when i ask how, they say .. pay the credit facilities in time.. okie.. so to being with, i dun hv any credit facilities and i need some loans to start with...

Maybe you can try to apply for some credit cards. Especially from those smaller banks, then spend abit every month and pay on time. It will add As to your credit rating.

If rejected, maybe can try for minimum line like $5k per month etc

Otherwise, deposit your $60k with them and ask for credit line. [laugh]

Owing money is something that i CAN'T live with and thats why i want to pay them back

as for buying car, i am ready to pay in full cash, not a single cent of loan. The reason why i am taking a 20K loan on a 80K loan is to create a credit facility so that i can work my report back to normal..

Robbing Peter to deceive Paul?...and declaring you pay full cash ..now..huh?

One thing is for sure...loafer...opps I mean loaners like you will take a loan for a loan...

A loan is a loan..

You pay back that loan completely ...first..

You don't 'forget' about it...or can someone tell you that it can be forgotten...

Before I lose my temper in trying to give 'moral' lessons to bums like you...

I suggest you first take a hard look at your life...how's it has gotten this way..in the first instance...and why you still haven't change much...if at all...

And one more thing....loaners.... are like drug addicts...they take a first shot and then they need another and another...

Then they would someday declare they want to come clean...

Ever met a drug addict coming clean...

sure..but they are rare... :D

I think you misread my post

Ocbc put the discounted amt of 2k plus under the default.

Its my mistake. Cbs advised me to improve my rating or wait 3 yrs for record to be erase.

I dun like it this way. I calledocbc and told them I can return them 5k just to clear it off, even if default is still there. I just want to pay.

As for loan, the price of the car is 80k. I can pay in full but I wanna take a20k loan so that I can start to have credit facility which I can use it to improve. That's my only alternative.

Robbing Peter to deceive Paul?...and declaring you pay full cash ..now..huh?

One thing is for sure...loafer...opps I mean loaners like you will take a loan for a loan...

A loan is a loan..

You pay back that loan completely ...first..

You don't 'forget' about it...or can someone tell you that it can be forgotten...

Before I lose my temper in trying to give 'moral' lessons to bums like you...

I suggest you first take a hard look at your life...how's it has gotten this way..in the first instance...and why you still haven't change much...if at all...

And one more thing....loaners.... are like drug addicts...they take a first shot and then they need another and another...

Then they would someday declare they want to come clean...

Ever met a drug addict coming clean...

sure..but they are rare... :D

if the car is worth 80I and you only loan 20i.e. I dun see why it should be rejected. the paper value of the car will most likely cover the loan amount. in fact the parf may not differ much from loan amount

it is a bao jiak deal.. so your loan officer most likely do not know anything about car.

go appeal

car not goods vehicle right

↡ Advertisement