Do you find this ridiculous ?

Tanahseng

Depends on the upbringing and the company you mixed with I guess, for me my first time was after 21, and I didn't even know how to do it. I tot the belly button was the hole. [laugh]

The problem with asian familes is that we associated sex as something bad and do not want to speak about it, if my kids are doing it, I rather speak to them about it then to avoid the issue, of course I will disencourage them against it but highlight the responsibilities and risks that goes along with it.

And you still think the belly button is where you "Just PRESS Play?" [laugh]

Ions ago, mothers didn't DARE speak to their daughters about menstruation,

and many didn't know what to do, they were so traditional, all this was a taboo

to speak to the children about, but in fact, behind their backs, the kids were doing

hump the dumpty, and Jack and Jill went up some hill. Many ended up grandparents

at a young age (parents) and kids had to mature early due to the responsibility.

I have a old friend, same age as me, gawd, he's now a GREAT GRAND FATHER!!

he had his 1st son when he was just 13yrs old!

i thk openly communicate is the best. stuffing the thing there is like inducing them to use, even when it was not going to hap.

Hope the father got check whether the daughter got use any of the condom or not.

so if never use,

should be happy or sad?

My angmoh boss was telling he was so happy when he accidentally saw a packet of condom in his 14 yrs old son's luggage. He said good, very good, so young and know how to protect himself and not creating problem.

This isn't new, during my time and even earlier, kids were doing it, only thing was parents didn't know or didn't want to know.

kids or you .. -_-

you very lucky during that time, never get caught ... [:p][:p]

This case raised by the TS reminds me of something. There was previously an argument about a proposal (by who I cannot rem) to have condoms vending machine installed in our local university (NUS/NTU) hostel compounds to prevent unwanted pregnancies and also for safe sex since the students living in the hostel are already regularly doing that sort of thing. This was rejected by the school that if condom machines are installed, this is akin to encouraging the students to have indulge in sex even more regularly! I feel whichever way you look at it, this is happening, so sometimes I feel the stance of our govt and "educators" are just sweeping issues under the carpet like an ostrich buying his head into the sand hoping that things doesn't happen by ignoring what is already happening in the environment..

Edited by Damienic

Before we even begin putting condom in our kids bag, we have to give the "birds, bees, flower and tree and the thing call love" talk to them. What is the ideal age to begin?

Just entertaining a couple friend from Germany transit via Singapore. Bring them for some local food and chit chatting.

They are in their mid 50's and a son age age 16 and daughter 18.

Some conversation and pop up this topic.......... they think their children are dating.

Whenever their daughter went out, for dating or with friends, they wouldn't know, they will just secretly put in some condoms in their daughter's handbag.

I was really quite shocked when they said this and ask them why?

Their answer is, she had grown up, practice safe sex...............

WTF I was thinking, you allowed and even encouraged your daughter to have safe sex even though she is not married???

Is this a good practice?? I doubt no parents in Singapore will do this!!!!!!!! [gossip]

Many people here think your are a right idiot and always talking nonsense

but I have to agree with you here.

I told me girls they can have all the sexy time they want

as long as they hit 35 or get married, which ever comes first.

:D

By the way how come the German parents don't put a condom

in their son's pocket or is it the responsibility of his girlfriends

parents to do that?

And if my daughters turn out to be lesbians,

I will love them and accept them as they are.

We cannot force our kids to conform to our expectation.

I think that's very wise. When my son grows up enough... maybe 14 - 15, I'll give him condoms... the 0.02 ones, maybe by then they will have 0.0001 :D

I think that's very wise. When my son grows up enough... maybe 14 - 15, I'll give him condoms... the 0.02 ones, maybe by then they will have 0.0001 :D

And warn him if he wants to screw...

make sure he had checked her I.C first...photo copied it...

and avoid places to screw... that has the number ..

81... [laugh]

Turbocharged

Before we even begin putting condom in our kids bag, we have to give the "birds, bees, flower and tree and the thing call love" talk to them. What is the ideal age to begin?

My daughter is 7 - I have already read a book with her about "birds and bees" that explains most things - except for the exact mechanics, covers menstruation, wet dreams, gay sex and everything....

Would you tell your son what is masturbation?

I remb i started off wanking when i was like 11yr old? I wasnt know it was called Masturbation until an older malaysia boy in my class in P6 asked if I have masturbate before. I tot he is asking about Master Bedroom lol. he didnt go on further until i started reading Teens/teenage magazine and realise the action i have been doing is masturbate and the fluid is semen. LOL

My daughter is 7 - I have already read a book with her about "birds and bees" that explains most things - except for the exact mechanics, covers menstruation, wet dreams, gay sex and everything....

Early Sex or late sex education make little difference..if at all..

It all boils down to a healthy...happy family unbringing....with family lifestyle not hampered by religious, financial or relationship etc problems..

And I can see..

many here..

did not have it when they were growing up... :D

kids or you .. -_-

you very lucky during that time, never get caught ... [:p][:p]

Pui, I don't do stupid things.....specially overeating. [laugh] [laugh]

↡ Advertisement