Driver vs jaywalker

MacDuck

Don't really like to drive in certain stretches of Singapore. The way pedestrian walk macam they own the roads. Always have to horn them [blush] [i'm not naming that stretch of road.]

Don't really like to drive in certain stretches of Singapore. The way pedestrian walk macam they own the roads. Always have to horn them [blush] [i'm not naming that stretch of road.]

ohoh.... is it little India? :D

Lets say car turning out of side road to join main road. Car is red light

pedestrian walking across the small road also red light

car driver never stop, but is slowly inching forward trying to turn out (Even though its still red)

pedestrian jay walks across infront of the car thinking its red, car should stop

if car bang pedestrian, who's in the wrong?

Lets say car turning out of side road to join main road. Car is red light

pedestrian walking across the small road also red light

car driver never stop, but is slowly inching forward trying to turn out (Even though its still red)

pedestrian jay walks across infront of the car thinking its red, car should stop

if car bang pedestrian, who's in the wrong?

Car. "beating red light and hitting a pedestrian"

Edited by Bigbadguy

Some pedestrian are just asking for it, Crossing without due care, Even dashing across road even when the light is in favor of the car.

Met one aunty who just dash across the traffic junction at tampines central on tuesday. The light was green and in favor of the car. She lucky I was slow to move off and never hit her :angry: :angry: :angry:

↡ Advertisement