Things/People you are thankful about

Espresso

Neutral Newbie

Too much complains and complains and complains in the forum.

How about for a change, someone share something that he or she is thankful about. [:)]

↡ Advertisement

How about for a change, someone share something that he or she is thankful about. [:)]

I am thankful that the MODs are so hardworking and self sacrifical to ensure order and peace in the forum! cheers!

I am thankful that the MODs are so hardworking and self sacrifical to ensure order and peace in the forum! cheers!

You balls carrier..not heavy meh? [dead][laugh] ......I'm thankful to my parent for bringing me to this world and my wife for being with me during the ups and downs cycle of my life.....

Edited by LoverofCar

Spare your sarcasm.

You balls carrier.. [dead] ......I'm thankful to my parent for bringing me to this world and my wife for being with me during the ups and downs cycle of my life.....

when one is on death sentencing, they try their luck....

[laugh][laugh]

the cleaner uncles who whom sweeps our void decks

i concur....really. they are very much underappreciated. I alwes greet them and the normal conversation 'eaten or not'

Neutral Newbie

What I am thankful of...

When sick..I know we have good quality world class medical facilities and personnels

For education...I know my kiddo will have an education that will enable her to be competitive later in life. And the education here is a springboard for further education in other parts of the world.

For housing...yes housing is not cheap...but it's not out of reach if one is hardworking and resourceful.

For security...I don't worry about being robbed or mugged when I go shopping with my kiddo

For entertainment...a shopping centre at almost every turn.

For the bigger society out there...I am thankful we have a stable government that have maintained peace and prosperity for Singapore with no upheavel since independence,

Honestly speaking, I am thankful I am born a Singaporean. Regardless of what some of the fair weather folks will comment, I am proud to be a Singaporean and I am truly thankful.

I thank the MIWs to keep upping the inflation rate...

Morons like you... can suffer...

but who cares..

right? :D

Man, u r all out to score pts... [laugh][laugh]

I am thankful that I can offer someone help within my ability and share with that fraction of what I have whenever I can.... It is better to share then to take... [laugh]

You balls carrier..not heavy meh? [dead][laugh] ......I'm thankful to my parent for bringing me to this world and my wife for being with me during the ups and downs cycle of my life.....

Yes my parents too, I think I have thanked them sincerely before here, they are the only one who will care and love you regardless of anything.

One thing all of you forgot to be thankful of.......................Thankful to have MCF as your playground, your source of information,

to waddle your spare time,meet and make new friends etc. :D :D

Just be good, every other peeps will be thankful [:p]