Car Scratcher at HBF

Ah_tee

Hi there you MF

you scratched a CTR at harbourfront today thinking the CCTV is not pointing in this direction and you can get away with it ?

you didnt check the car oppisite the CTR has a car cam recording you ?

i am working out your identity now, please give me a day or two.

i will proceed civil proceedings against you in all possible ways.

please wait for me.

↡ Advertisement

Hi there you MF

you scratched a CTR at harbourfront today thinking the CCTV is not pointing in this direction and you can get away with it ?

please wait for me.

knn this itchy hands needs rotan....

bro, share the video here after he is caught.

my car ever kenna near a meter long scratch, knn, my camera show my neighbour doing it donkey years back! TMD [knife]

give it to him hard with the recordings..but i'm curious as to what precursors the event of scratching..would u be so kind as to enlighten us?

Neutral Newbie

Hi there you MF

please wait for me.

CTR is what? Anyway hope you catch the culprit.

give it to him hard with the recordings..but i'm curious as to what precursors the event of scratching..would u be so kind as to enlighten us?

Would like to know too. Whenever a driver drive or park badly or doing some stupid stun on road, everyone will say scratch and win, what ever scratch here scratch there and now everyone say hope catch this catch that.

If the culprit is someone you know, or someone you see before.

You can don't report him, burn the copy, give it to him, pass him your contact no. And give him one day to decide and explain.

Like what I did, whole car new painting and he will bear the inconveniences caused by him. And also have him explained why he did this ........ win win situation!

If the culprit is someone you know, or someone you see before.

You can don't report him, burn the copy, give it to him, pass him your contact no. And give him one day to decide and explain.

Like what I did, whole car new painting and he will bear the inconveniences caused by him. And also have him explained why he did this ........ win win situation!

Are you sure is a win win situation?

Sekali he immediately take the copy of ther recording and report to police before you do and say you trying to blackmail him? How?

He can claim he is at fault & wrong for stratching the car and give reason saying he was very upset by the driver behaviour that instigated him to commit the act or whatever reason god knows.

Its his words against yours....

Logically, who would give the prankters a video copy recording and without reporting to the police?

Its like giving him the reason to bite you back saying that you know what he had committed and you are trying to blackmail him with the recording you have on hand.

Please think about it.....

This is my 2 cents of advice..............

Edited by Abachee

Going by the experience of a bro here called Adriani, I think you guys have too much faith in our men in blue. Inspite of Adriani catching the person who vandalizes his car not once but three times with flat tires and scratches all over the car with his car video camera showing clearly the culprit's face, the police did pretty much nothing even after he went to them and his MP.

Edited by Bullterrier

Hi there you MF

please wait for me.

Proceed civil proceedings? Dont make me laugh. U 1st day in spore? When i was staying in spore, one idiot also drew some cartoons on my car rear in full view of the carpark cctv and my own cctv.

I report police with the videos and so far, five year has passed and no news from our world champions.

I hav to praise the singapore useless force though as they seem quite competent in catching pythons la, cats up the trees la, learned men screwing bitchy young prostitutes la etc

Proceed civil proceedings? Dont make me laugh. U 1st day in spore? When i was staying in spore, one idiot also drew some cartoons on my car rear in full view of the carpark cctv and my own cctv.

I report police with the videos and so far, five year has passed and no news from our world champions.

I hav to praise the singapore useless force though as they seem quite competent in catching pythons la, cats up the trees la, learned men screwing bitchy young prostitutes la etc

[laugh]

I double that..."world champions" that is...they can't do nuts with cases like this. If I were TS, I will upload the video with the culprit in action and post every possible spot online. STOMP, Youtube, FB, Blogs or whatever.. state his name(if you can get his identity that is) and with photo enlarge big big... Best is his family, friends or colleagues happen to spot. [rolleyes]

Hi there you MF

please wait for me.

If u know the person, confront him.

If u dont know the person, get a PI or Lawyer to find out who he is.

If he is a bankrupt, civil proceedings cause no harm to him. At most he spend two weeks in changi and u got to fork out 25k n above to do that. It is not easy to sue a bankrupt, u have to apply to court n notify his OA.

The last thing to do is to inform police. They will not help much. For me, whoever scratch my car, I will confront him, punch him on the spot n talk later.

Edited by Adrianli

that's too harsh...end up both go inside playing cards...Let the law decide...

The law is never fair. I learnt it the hard way. Follow SAF procedure sure never go wrong, do first, talk/complain later.

↡ Advertisement