Farking Indian FT calling Sporeans slaves!!!

Jujitsuka

If he is really an FT, he is a very disgruntled FT as he is also condemning the govt that "brought" him in????

this is from one of his post:

Rethinam Sabapathy: Well Bages, 60% Singaporeans 40% foreigners - that statistics tells another story. It is not about the locals not able to word harder. They won't work for the cheapo salary that many foreign 'graduates' are getting.

Small Island yes-- we did it didn't we? without the foreingers.. The government is just keen to sell the little bit of land we have to GLCs and some big time developers to house the foreigners and their business. The govt pushed up the prices - announcing 'the public housing prices shoud be 'pegged' to the market value of private housing. Now houses are beyond the reach of many. It is still on the bull run. If the foreigners go - there will be a crash - that's reality. The banks DBS, OCBC etc go bankrupt overnight. The government has no solution to the problem it created - it is irrevsible.

'Asset enhancement' and 'foreign talent' are words uttered by Mr Goh Choke Tong, always with a smile..

About 'Singaporeans tend to underestimate their own self worth' you mentioned - what worth you talking about when many children end up in the ITE - the 'world class institute' making our children suckers. With 35% passing marks the foreigners get their degrees and come here as 'foregn talents'. The idea is just to sell the country to the foreigners.

One Top Minister lamented, when askes what his regrets are "My regret is that I did not get Sinaporeans adequately trained' - guess who is that minister.. What 'global portable skill' can we get from the ITE? Even the ITEs are now being infested with foreign children, I heard.

One ITE Teacher said, 'it is just a baby-sitting job, to keep the 'drop-out' children out of trouble'. He is sincere!

'Go and die, you Singaporeans", I repeat.

I am not trying to defend him, but his post sounds extremely anti govt.

Wah HardwareZone damn onz sia!!! Salute them!

err.... think you place this thread in wrong discussion section, should go lite and eazy

Seriously, this ft bashing issue is getting out of hand. I mean, yes it is wrong on one hand that the ruling party allowed so many foriengers to come into Singapore to have a go at jobs that Singaporeans are entitled to.

However, aren't we getting all xenophobic?

In UK and elsewhere in the world, there is also a strong influx of non locals working all the way from the bottom of the corporate ladder to the highest of it.

Also, we Singaporeans also do go to China, Msia, Thailand, etc to work and we also command high pay when we are there. Aren't we all also stealing their jobs? Sometimes we have to look at ourselves before we point our guns at others.

Seriously, this ft bashing issue is getting out of hand. I mean, yes it is wrong on one hand that the ruling party allowed so many foriengers to come into Singapore to have a go at jobs that Singaporeans are entitled to.

However, aren't we getting all xenophobic?

In UK and elsewhere in the world, there is also a strong influx of non locals working all the way from the bottom of the corporate ladder to the highest of it.

Also, we Singaporeans also do go to China, Msia, Thailand, etc to work and we also command high pay when we are there. Aren't we all also stealing their jobs? Sometimes we have to look at ourselves before we point our guns at others.

Same also all over the world they also are xenophobic! Sporeans are better at complaining only ahahahha

Haha yar, we are comprain king and queens. but when come to do something about it, majority still vote for the people they are complaning. sometimes i wonder if we sgporeans have any irish blood. The Irish can literally fight and aruge with their family members, but when come to crunch time will lovey dovey. lol..