Where to find Good Mee Goreng?

Neutralsg

I know bro. use to drive there Sunday morning for lor mee with the kids. Seeing how the satay feast has gone

just now. *BURRRRRRRPPP!!* I doubt I'll be driving anywhere tomorrow. Wahahahaha! 90 sticks! WoHoHo! :D

:blink: The most I have for satay would be only 20 sticks.

↡ Advertisement

:blink: The most I have for satay would be only 20 sticks.

You lousy lah. Ordered in 300 sticks, whack 80, sons each whack 40-50 sticks, wife took only 15 sticks.

Damn shoik!! WooHoo! Drunk on satay sauce! Wahahahaha! [laugh]

Blk 58 Upper Changi Rd Food Centre...One Indian Mee Goreng...Very power...

Had that one before. Wasn't extraordinary to me but ok lah.

You lousy lah. Ordered in 300 sticks, whack 80, sons each whack 40-50 sticks, wife took only 15 sticks.

Damn shoik!! WooHoo! Drunk on satay sauce! Wahahahaha! [laugh]

Bro, you and Adrianli beat me hollow when it comes to eating lah. But I like the *drinking* of satay sauce. :D Maybe, that one can compete. [laugh]

Bro, you and Adrianli beat me hollow when it comes to eating lah. But I like the *drinking* of satay sauce. :D Maybe, that one can compete. [laugh]

Finished the balance 39 sticks this morning. Awesome! Reminder satay sauce: Satay Bee Hoon or Gardo, gardo. :D

Finished the balance 39 sticks this morning. Awesome! Reminder satay sauce: Satay Bee Hoon or Gardo, gardo. :D

Yeah. Forgot that the sauce could also be used for Satay Bee Hoon and Gado-gado or even tahu goreng. [inlove]

Have a nice day Bro! [wave]

Yeah. Forgot that the sauce could also be used for Satay Bee Hoon and Gado-gado or even Tahu Goreng. [inlove]

Have a nice day Bro! [wave]

I really missed the old school mee goreng, where i rem got minced mutton meat, chye sim and green peas. 

i just had mee goreng today.  Nowadays no minced mutton, no green peas and chye sim.  

anyone know of stalls with the old school mee goreng?   And also Mee Kuah.  I'm missing it badly. 

↡ Advertisement