Groupon deals - seemed not bad

Sk65

I also kinda interested but the feature "Automatic turn off when SD card is full" is this standard. I prefer it to overwrite than off. No accident don't need see mah.

And can tap the power from car? Anyone one can intro one which can tap to car one cause i don't really like the cables dangling..

Edited by Valx

The resolution of the higher end model is not full HD & cost $150? You can order from China same specs at about $50-60 but I have not used this aigo brand b4 so unless it is good for night time recordings, then it may not be worth it. Made in Korean like DOD brands are clear enough to see the number plates. the 640x480 res is almost useless in this regard.

thanks for the kind help bro.

think i should give this a miss,

since the situation quoted, where a number plate visibility that is noo-present, is one of the key features i would like to have.

Also, the stop when memory card full sounds strange, (who so eng, go and check the % left to prevent the card being full)

yo bro(s) and sis(s)

haven researched into such things lately.

are these 2 models not bad for starters?

in-car camera

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping/group...ffice/715996385

GPS

http://www.groupon.sg/deals/shopping/trend...e-ltd/716007906

appreciate any advice.

Bro, go buy on G-Market and you probably save 50%...

these deals & groupon cant be trusted with costs savings...

maybe cheaper than you buy outside...

but since already buying online, go G-market instead...

Turbocharged

yes.. these groupon are usually more expensive.. the 'discounts' are kelong one.

a recent happy call pan is selling at over $70.

my wife can get one from one of the mama forum for $50 plus

their holiday trips also got conditions like minimum 2 coupons to go.. u add them up, might as well book from (eg) agoda and is even cheaper

I bought the camera today and GPS last week from my friend. He paid $90 plus only for it only but he said was not accurate at ALL when they went for a trip in in Malaysia. He sold me cheap cuz I'm a newbie in driving in Singapore only so just trying my luck since its cheap. I hope the camera is a good gadget at$89 but GPS...... not sure why is it selling more expenive now

I have the model

yes.. these groupon are usually more expensive.. the 'discounts' are kelong one.

a recent happy call pan is selling at over $70.

my wife can get one from one of the mama forum for $50 plus

their holiday trips also got conditions like minimum 2 coupons to go.. u add them up, might as well book from (eg) agoda and is even cheaper

Not always true. Some of their food deals are pretty good. Eg. 20$ for 40$ swensons voucher. If you were already planning to eat at swensons, this is a boon.

• Praise 1

Yeah, when buying groupons, must need to know market price.

The best ones are those sure fire save money type. $20 for $40 worth of food a this or that restaurant.

Most of the product ones....better avoid.

• Praise 1

4th Gear

for the incar camera,i bought same de from gmarket.. with 8Gb memory card and delievery only around $48 in total

Turbocharged

The recorder never states recording resolution. Normally for those that I bought from china wen site, when it says HD, it records ar least at 720x320.. Full HD at 1280x720.. This one never states so u may wanna check. If anything lower than 720p, then dun bother buying. Also never states recording at how many frames per second? 10, 20, 30 frame?

This camera wif 16gb i got for $34

i mean look alike totally

Just tat lens not cmos overall still not bad( review from buyers)

720P iirc

The recorder never states recording resolution. Normally for those that I bought from china wen site, when it says HD, it records ar least at 720x320.. Full HD at 1280x720.. This one never states so u may wanna check. If anything lower than 720p, then dun bother buying. Also never states recording at how many frames per second? 10, 20, 30 frame?

i think you need to be corrected.

HD ready = 720p (progressive scan) = 1280 * 720 = 921600 pixels

Full HD = 1080p (progressive scan) - 1920* 1080 = 2073600 pixels

Twincharged

just wondering if anyone bought home aircon servicing through Ensogo ??

bought one a few months ago ... $69 for chemical servicing ...

the guy came on Saturday and told me $69 is for normal servicing ... and I ended up paying another $60 for chemical servicing. I told him .. $69 for a deal servicing is expensive ... but since Ensogo was not open, I could not verify anything there and then. When I referred to the voucher, the guy told me the top header was "only a advertisement" and they only followed the fine print which only indicated "2 units" which did not indicate normal or chemical also.

Vendor is HK Aircon in Telok Blangah.

Edited by Ysc3

So the voucher title said it is for chemical servicing but the fine print didn't specify the type of servicing?

I would have sent him off and gotten a refund from ensogo

• Praise 2

just wondering if anyone bought home aircon servicing through Ensogo ??

bought one a few months ago ... $69 for chemical servicing ...

the guy came on Saturday and told me $69 is for normal servicing ... and I ended up paying another $60 for chemical servicing. I told him .. $69 for a deal servicing is expensive ... but since Ensogo was not open, I could not verify anything there and then. When I referred to the voucher, the guy told me the top header was "only a advertisement" and they only followed the fine print which only indicated "2 units" which did not indicate normal or chemical also.

Vendor is HK Aircon in Telok Blangah.

so is $69 for 2 units normal servicing or just 1 unit?? 

↡ Advertisement