What type of car air freshener ?

Tweakmax2

Supercharged

Can promote asthma in children?

google air fresheners and voc

↡ Advertisement

Air freshners are alcohol base? If it gets into your aircon system and later mixed with the condensation would it not corrode the cooling coils or fins? I guess the best is to use charcoal or ionizer (odourless ones) so that freshners will not compete your expensive eau de toilet or parfumes!! [laugh]

• Praise 1

Air freshners are alcohol base? If it gets into your aircon system and later mixed with the condensation would it not corrode the cooling coils or fins? I guess the best is to use charcoal or ionizer (odourless ones) so that freshners will not compete your expensive eau de toilet or parfumes!! [laugh]

alcohol volatile material = health hazard for those who are sensitive/prone to Flu? [:p]

• Praise 1

there are some malay or chinese drivers out there..wah..i pass by the car..whoah..super nice... my car no smell...so the way they do it, dunno how..maybe spray on the vehicle.... i dun use the lemon on the leather cos will crack... but how to and what to use , can share...? very mission impossible for me...

• Praise 1

there are some malay or chinese drivers out there..wah..i pass by the car..whoah..super nice... my car no smell...so the way they do it, dunno how..maybe spray on the vehicle.... i dun use the lemon on the leather cos will crack... but how to and what to use , can share...? very mission impossible for me...

Same, I just can't get the car to smell good every damn time. Teach me!!!

• Praise 1

(edited)

car air freshener is very bad..

there is chance it may be to change poisonous..

so my advice is don't use car air freshener

Edited by Mickkiee
  • Praise 1

If you want your car to smell nice no matter what, you can try:

I'm using it. ^_^

Its really good I am also using it.

• Praise 1

I use the L'occitane fragrance pouch, placed two in the car cabin.

Once the smell is gone, top-up the satchet content with natural oil essence of your choice.

And charcoal packs in the boot..

• Praise 1

I use the L'occitane fragrance pouch, placed two in the car cabin.

Once the smell is gone, top-up the satchet content with natural oil essence of your choice.

And charcoal packs in the boot..

I like this Bamboo Charcoal Freshener brought from EssoMobil Petrol Kiosk

post-122551-1358657271_thumb.jpg

• Praise 1

Saw this new one at 7-11..I think ambi pur some mini clip..used it for 2weeks now..really good..

Can check out Fairprice Xtra currently this Brand Phyton Aromatic Freshener is having promotion @ $9.90. Usual Price @ $12.90 the smell is very refreshing....

post-122551-1359271954_thumb.jpg

Edited by Borel
  • Praise 1

Neutral Newbie

Best is to use those charcoal used for BBQ. The more sunlight they get, the better effect of the charcoal as charcoal require to be dry. No need to waste $. Can reuse and reuse. [thumbsup]

• Praise 1

Best is to use those charcoal used for BBQ. The more sunlight they get, the better effect of the charcoal as charcoal require to be dry. No need to waste $. Can reuse and reuse. [thumbsup]

Put 1 big pc of charcoal on the dashboard [laugh]

the perfect place that you can buy the ionizers that are made out of charcoal and with very nice designs is from ACE1 Auto. Their EZZE perfume line are very interesting.

↡ Advertisement
  • Praise 1