What type of car air freshener ?

Tweakmax2

I smell the scent from the tester candles and it smells nice. A sweet change from my usual midsummers night scent.

Now waiting for the current one in my car to stop smelling good. :a-whiteflag:

Was looking at these too. U tried? Nice?

Safe ride
Cheers

Supersonic

I smell the scent from the tester candles and it smells nice. A sweet change from my usual midsummers night scent.

Now waiting for the current one in my car to stop smelling good. :a-whiteflag:

• Praise 2

Supersonic

This smells very sweet though.

Okie. Thanks for heads up. Think their car freshners range not very wide.

Just like a hint of the ocean in the car. Currently no freshners cos can't find one that wont give me a headache

• Praise 3

In contrast to aroma/fragrance, using a car air purifier with ozone function is much better.

Ozone is highly reactive and is unable to exist long in the air. It reacts into oxygen (O2) very soon. Therefore, there are no chemical residuals. In contrast, if you spray deodorant or perfume in your car, you may have many unknown residuals left. So, used properly, ozone is a very effective but harmless way to deodorize and kill bacteria in your car. If you want to get in your car right after ozone is used, just let it be ventilated for several minutes first.

Neutral Newbie

Most air fresheners cannot last one and the smell is not strong enough at all.

So far the best one for me which can really smell the smell is the Ambi Pur one, the dragon fruit or the lavender.

From Yankee (those slot in/hang/trinket for car type) which i feel the smell dont last long and there is inconsistency with the smell for different type.

To using those rounded poppy air fresheners which i just dump one in the cup holder.

Neutral Newbie

Buy any car freshener according to your aromatic preference (I personally like Areon Black Crystal sourced from Amazon) as it comes in a can and also as a refill liquid bottle. You need not change the can (which is stuck to the car dashboard with a strong double-sided adhesive tape) everytime it is over but just recharge it with the liquid spray bottle. It is also economical this way and you are not wasting the can. But PLEASE DO NOT USE THE GEL TYPES as the liquid wax gel evaporates and stays put in your air-conditioner and start smelling real bad after sometime and then you will have to spend many thousands of rupees to service the entire system and also shampoo the car. I suffered this problem in my Beetle car. SO FRIENDS - AVOID GEL AT ALL COSTS. IT IS WAX.

5 hours ago, Discoburg said:

Any fans of yankee candles’s midsummer night? Seems to not be able to buy any locally.

me! used it alot last time, stopped liao changed to others to try

↡ Advertisement