What's this with the Mods?

David

I participated in a thread - taxi driver collapsed and died. Next day, 1)my comment was removed 2)I cannot see the thread 3)the particular thread was locked by the Mod. [lipsrsealed]

↡ Advertisement

I participated in a thread - taxi driver collapsed and died. Next day, 1)my comment was removed 2)I cannot see the thread 3)the particular thread was locked by the Mod. [lipsrsealed]

That thread had some people making funny comment of the deceased...it is not respectful so I believe that's why mod closed the thread...

Starting a thread just to ask such question? Why don't you simply use the PM button of the respective Mods available to ask? Anyway, LoverofCar answer should have made sense to you. One reason why not everyone can qualify as a Mod despite their length of membership.

Therefore, suggest this thread to be deleted.

Have a nice day! [wave]

(edited)

LOL...maybe not obvious enough. The mods can try faxing the reason to TS. :D

Ppl nowadays so thick skin... Aiya the mods might as well spell it out here for him and at the same time issue a yellow card. :ph34r:

Edited by Watwheels

Neutral Newbie

Relax la, the mods are free to do what they think is good for the forum just like deleting my threads and postings, it was probably going off topic and being disrespectful and insensitive.

Relax la, the mods are free to do what they think is good for the forum just like deleting my threads and postings, it was probably going off topic and being disrespectful and insensitive.

This post shows the brighter side of you which, to me is heartwarming. [thumbsup]

There is hope yet for this forum to have more sensible albeit *playful* members around. [sunny]

Have a nice day! [wave]

being an ant have you being crawling up all the wrong places

[:)]

just move on

honest mistake

Rightly pointed out that there were insensitivities. It had done it's due course and was deleted.

David, if you have any bloody issues, you can pm us. you have been a real pain for the longest time. If you think you have issues, i say it now, you are free to leave this place.

We do not need OLD BLOOD who do not contribute positively here anymore!

You dun pay subscription, so you are free to post your views AND WE have the right to censor them too. I vividly remmeber that you also instigated that MCF be held responsible for some forummers thread. I am watching you!

This senseless thread is now closed!

I somehow feel, you're not the Sabbie that was take off.

being an ant have you being crawling up all the wrong places

[:)]

just move on

honest mistake

Bro.....peace! [thumbsup]

I somehow feel, you're not the Sabbie that was take off.

It is not....look and study the pattern.

It is not....look and study the pattern.

I don't need to study the pattern bro. I can smell the smell of "rusted iron" in the air. -_-

↡ Advertisement