Headlights not on n the night

Tom_kkh

Supercharged

You can see the car, but it is much more visible with their headlights on. Without the headlights on sometimes when you glance into your side mirrors you might miss them but then if their headlights on, you'll definitely not be able to miss them.

[thumbsup]

(edited)

In some situations the car itself is blocked but if the headlights are on, you will know there's a car there from the light from the headlights. If no headlights by the time you see the car, it may be too late.

Edited by Caravan

Bro, I would suggest you to take it easy, otherwise, your blood pressure will increase dramatically if you continue to get so pissed with all these things. After spending so much money on car, why not enjoy it? Otherwise, for health sake, better give up driving.. Forgetting to turn on headlights, or using DRL without turning on headlights is just minor issue. Wait you encounter some serious jokers who suddently cut into your lane without any signal and jam brake, or plp "cutting Q" in a jam, or driving behind kuku drivers who keep tapping on brakes driving on a straight road with no cars in front of him... then you will know who are the group of drivers that should be cursed....

This is very true. I agree with you.

There are worst things that cause accidents....speeding for one...i am sure most of us speed above the speed limit....some even speed in the rain....or dont turn on their headlights in the rain....no signaling before turning or cutting is another major booboo. Just saying there are worat things and we are guilty of them. What do you think of ppl that want a speed limiter to our cars..as long as in singapore max can go only 90km/hr. same concept as the auto lights..everything auto.....

some of them do this and use their foglights

damn irritating because i can't see their foglights when i want to change lane!

I got another one to cow peh...this stupid bike at West Coast...scramble type...he mount DRL on his freaking mirrors...every time I turn from West Coast to Fong Seng...if suay kenna him on the opp lane...I get blind !! I will take a picture of this stupid idiot and send to LTA to complain !!

have seen many and have told many too... But when I honk at them, they either scared to look at me( I look FIERCE) or look really pissed until I give them the flashing hand signal... them their attitude changed and say thanks... LOTS of wierdos on the road nowadays...

(edited)

btw what is the universal 'headlights not on' signal....i once point point to in front of my car, the guy dont understand.

also brake lights not working, i also once stupid flash high beam twice from behind, the guy got really pissed off. I dont know how to tell them.

so far everybody knows..flash twice from opposite direction is TP in front...

Edited by Ungtiong
↡ Advertisement