Is volk rims light

Tweakmax2

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

This is Replica, meaning fake one la.

Real Volk Racing TE37V 15" weight 5kg ~ 5.7kg depending on the width size (J)

Edited by Winson_ang

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

FYI real want they have a engrave rim down there 'made in japan' if u carefully check every single rim some even got state how many kg per rim they even have some like stick in the inner rim area, usually i look at the rim for the engrave for replica u know is cheaper, last time a set of TE37 is selling abt $1800-$2000 for this size 15inch 4x100 offset 36, if you buy second hand real rims, please ask the seller to follow u to the tyre shop make sure he or you pay for the balancing upon agreement before making full payment ask the tyreman to check for the rim if there any hard impact or is there any repair done before, oso if u buy already fix onto yr kar got steering wobble and car abit vibration when travelling then you regret hope you got yr rims safe

Edited by Swiftboi

FYI real want they have a engrave rim down there 'made in japan' if u carefully check every single rim some even got state how many kg per rim they even have some like stick in the inner rim area, usually i look at the rim for the engrave for replica u know is cheaper, last time a set of TE37 is selling abt $1800-$2000 for this size 15inch 4x100 offset 36, if you buy second hand real rims, please ask the seller to follow u to the tyre shop make sure he or you pay for the balancing upon agreement before making full payment ask the tyreman to check for the rim if there any hard impact or is there any repair done before, oso if u buy already fix onto yr kar got steering wobble and car abit vibration when travelling then you regret hope you got yr rims safe

if like this kind of precedure i doubt the seller want to sell you

3rd Gear

TS, it is not the brand but how the rims are made, forging will produce strong and light rims... [drivingcar]

Neutral Newbie

ya simple if you can confirm the rims nothing wrong then come down loh i waiting at the tyre shop rite bro, i can pay for the balancing if u want me to, second wat u scare to come down if yr rim nothing wrong with it (unless) you already told me maybe 1 rim got scratches or light impact before, if you dun want sell to me nvm want anyway it's yr rim mah, i still keep the money rite ? Just my sense always deal this way you and other party got secure wrong meh ?

Neutral Newbie

VR has very good rims. They are forged and light, e.g. TE37 or CE28

I am using SSR type C. Very light and cheaper compared to volks. Semi solid forged.

↡ Advertisement