Can Don't Sneeze So Loud In HDB? I Cannot ZZZ Giddy Leh...

Vulcann

I can empathise, l was always woken up by my upstairs neighbours' foot steps sound every day early in the morning when they got up to work.

↡ Advertisement

Or at least a handkerchief.........or just use the palm.

Yeah right, when you are going to sneeze you can hold it out until you find a towel. [rolleyes]

Maybe you always wrap a towel in your hands. :D

In the dead of the night, you can even hear a pin drop. Might as well put on more clothes.

To bring the discussion further, we heartland folks always have funerals & weddings held at our void decks or in independant sheds in new estates and to my knowledge no one has raise any violent objections about them to date.

Are we going to hear people start making noise over these activities soon?

seriously, last time kampung time got ppl complain meh? now hdb so many complains... imo, i tink all these are part and parcel of hdb life... in fact, learn to enjoy the stay in hdb wif some "noise pollution"... it's somewhat we cant get anywhere... even in condo oso will hav noise pollution wat... same same la...

who said pte property dun hav? unless u are staying in those with gurkhas outside type one la...

Bro you also a kampung boy? [:)]

TBF kampung attap houses were situated further then one another, at least at mine somewhere at Loyang so the effect on noises were not that bad.

Then again, the kampung spirit was strong those days and neighbours of same or different races lived in peace with one another generally. True there were the occasional squabbles but the affectted parties normally made up soon.

But once we moved in to HDB units things were drastically different henceforth...

Neutral Newbie

Bro you also a kampung boy? [:)]

TBF kampung attap houses were situated further then one another, at least at mine somewhere at Loyang so the effect on noises were not that bad.

Then again, the kampung spirit was strong those days and neighbours of same or different races lived in peace with one another generally. True there were the occasional squabbles but the affectted parties normally made up soon.

But once we moved in to HDB units things were drastically different henceforth...

You are so lucky to have experienced some kind of kampung life. Generations nowadays will never get that experience anymore living in this concrete jungle.

You are so lucky to have experienced some kind of kampung life. Generations nowadays will never get that experience anymore living in this concrete jungle.

Thank you.

It is a pity kampung life is a thing of the past now.

Only maybe folks who have relatives or friends up north and whom resides in kampungs will have the chance the experience the relax and carefree life inside one.

We were once owners of a "landed" property ok? [laugh] [laugh]

Neutral Newbie

Of course bought with security. $300k

Well worth it! In Sg, a landed property with security can easily set you back a cool 10mil.

Make use of the strong SGD and weak RM! :D

↡ Advertisement