Test Results On Food Products From China "Satisfactory": AVA

Vulcann

Anyone watched the news yesterday?

There was a report on the S Koreans intercepting imported pills from PRC allegedly made from powder from, check this, grounded dried baby corpses or dead fetuses.

These pills are for PRCs working there & people suffering from terminal cancer.

From the lab results, the S Koreans discovered that these pills, costing US$35 per piece, contained human remains and a high level of super germs detrimental to health.

[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

like the movie 'Dumplings' but eaten fresh.

黄秋生's 人肉叉烧包?

[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Turbocharged

Anyone watched the news yesterday?

There was a report on the S Koreans intercepting imported pills from PRC allegedly made from powder from, check this, grounded dried baby corpses or dead fetuses.

These pills are for PRCs working there & people suffering from terminal cancer.

From the lab results, the S Koreans discovered that these pills, costing US$35 per piece, contained human remains and a high level of super germs detrimental to health.

[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Yeah, heard that and I almost puke.

Supercharged

i never buy vege or fruits from China....

its either local, Aust or MY......

do u eat in hawker or restaurant or even fast food? their vege mostly china

if u do, u didnt really avoid anything.

Hypersonic

do you buy any can food?..............or buy any dry food??...........or eat out???.......

Hypersonic

CHINA???...................how to control???..............even their locals also shake head..............bottle water...cooking oil....drinks....everything goes......petrol station can even steal petrol from customers......what cannot happen??.............

Supercharged

do u eat in hawker or restaurant or even fast food? their vege mostly china

if u do, u didnt really avoid anything.

i also seldom eat outside, especially vege and fruits....

most of the time, eat vege and fruits at home.

when u go to market more often, you can easily identify what is China vege and what is not. So once u know this, when u eat outside vege, u can tell the origins of the vege.

For example, outside likes to take China spinach to cook. The China spinach is different from the local ones. One look and one taste, can tell. So u still can avoid it.

Supercharged

do you buy any can food?..............or buy any dry food??...........or eat out???.......

no canned food and no dry food also........

the only canned food i eat is canned tuna or pasta sauce, which definitely not from China.

i also seldom eat outside, especially vege and fruits....

most of the time, eat vege and fruits at home.

when u go to market more often, you can easily identify what is China vege and what is not. So once u know this, when u eat outside vege, u can tell the origins of the vege.

For example, outside likes to take China spinach to cook. The China spinach is different from the local ones. One look and one taste, can tell. So u still can avoid it.

Ok I also do marketing on Sundays in order to cook a healthy meal for my family.

Agree with you bro on the looks of the vege can roughly tell where they can from.

For me I always avoid vege with the perfect look: bright leafy green ones with no bite marks left by caterpillars. Instead I opt for scrawny looking ones with some bite marks even though they might be slightly more expensive.

Better be safe than to be sorry....

↡ Advertisement