Is your maid doing this to your baby when you're not at home

Viceroymenthol

Its not maid la.

Its the mother, squat in msia govt resort for 18 months.

Even pigs treat their offsprings better.... :angry:

(edited)

venting anger on the baby? short gun marriage? unhappy w father? post-natal disorder?

the baby looks so helpless and seems to know whats going on....

Edited by Babyt

(edited)

This is the most heartbreaking video I have ever seen in my entire life. I have a daughter and I can't imagine what would happen to me if my daughter who is my princess is ever subjected to such abuse.

Can anyone link me to more details on this. I am sad for both the child and the mother who obviously need serious help.

Edited by Topspin

As a parent myself.. It shudders me to see someone treating a helpless baby like this.. I feel for the kid.. The kid didnt deserve all these abuse.. The siblings/elder kids were probably too afraid to step in lest they incur the abuser's wrath.. The person taking the video though sounds like an adult.. How the f*ck can she film this video without stepping in to stop her? IMO she is just as guilty as the abuser.. This mum doesnt deserves to have any kids.. Karma will befall her.. Spending 18 mths in jail is nothing for the torture that she had given to thus poor defenseless baby.. I hope she rots in hell..

Its not maid la.

Its the mother, squat in msia govt resort for 18 months.

bro hope you say it true........ unspeakable EVIL [rifle]

Turbocharged

Did the mother develop post natal blue???

yes its still very bad to treat a baby like this, i am more interested to know why the husband didnt notice if the wife got post natal blue (assuming she have post natal blue)

ok course if she is convicted as what yeshe mention, likely she is normal

it is really heart breaking watching

the defencelesss kids wanted to keep reaching for his care-giver presumed mum

but mum keeps pushing him away

families like these needs help and not just being condemned

problems maybe because:

married too young

too many children

abnormal child - more difficult to take care

too stressed

unable to cope

pre-natal blue for perhaps another newborn

we really dont know the situation completely but only looking at a specific time frame

thought it is wrong

but we need to understand the situation

eg

gross eg

if you watch a young girl being knifed by a man

everybody would accuse the man of hideous crimes

but we dont know the entire situation

it was the young girl that was trying to kill him

actions not right

the family needs help

Supersonic

Christ. I have a very strong stomach but cannot tahan violence against kids and animals. I couldn't even watch the whole video.

If I see a maid or *anyone* doing that to a helpless little baby, there will be consequences to that person, I won't be able to help myself. And only sites like Ogrish would host the images of the aftermath. [knife]

Neutral Newbie

Very heartbreaking indeed! i have a son roughly the toddler's age and this video if nothing more made me value my son even more. i hope she get's punished or treatment depending if she is in a sane or insane state.

btw, the translation of the idiot grandmother/auntie/ etc taking the video and not doing anything.

throughout the video all she can say is "Ira, stop it, that's enough! somewhere along the line. and when the girl kicked the toddler, she said " do you want to kill him/her?" something like that. what baffles me is that instead of coming in to rescue the toddler...she take video instead? crazy woman.... never go school isit? I'm a malay and im ashamed by this kind of attitude.