Raffles town club parking

DACB

Anyone knows if there are ample parking there, it says b3 1 level only for guest parking, going there this sat for wedding dinner, some old building, cp v small, lots also small, makes going up and down difficult. Any comments on the parkig there, lots big or small? Thanks

↡ Advertisement

Anyone knows if there are ample parking there, it says b3 1 level only for guest parking, going there this sat for wedding dinner, some old building, cp v small, lots also small, makes going up and down difficult. Any comments on the parkig there, lots big or small? Thanks

go early. Lots ample. Got quite a few selfish lots for u to take advantage.

self fish lots, meaning those alone type? my friend ask me drive his father bmw 730 cos he no class 3, then i drive them(he and wife) to and fro, bmw 5 series i drive before lar, but 7 so long! faint! dont know can make it to b3 or not.... must park those alone lots also, if not later gana dents or bumps i also paisei, his father is kind to allow me to drive but i scared!

self fish lots, meaning those alone type? my friend ask me drive his father bmw 730 cos he no class 3, then i drive them(he and wife) to and fro, bmw 5 series i drive before lar, but 7 so long! faint! dont know can make it to b3 or not.... must park those alone lots also, if not later gana dents or bumps i also paisei, his father is kind to allow me to drive but i scared!

7 series no prob lah. Just longer. Yes, go for those selfish lots.

7 series no prob lah. Just longer. Yes, go for those selfish lots.

Thanks bro for the input, i must give him a reply today, like that i take his dad bm7 and drive then, thanks, 1st time virgin trip to raffles town club...

Good luck...can drive 7 series.

Enjoy.

thanks, i think this is once in a life time experience, some more his car is the recent model one, so i think shld be a gd drive experience!

Ample lots there...

great to hear that.......some cp v small one, then got spiral up and down, 7 series so long, think must be v skillful to drive.

great to hear that.......some cp v small one, then got spiral up and down, 7 series so long, think must be v skillful to drive.

You'd realised of course that car's insurance excess is very high, even higher for you an unnamed driver? Better take lots of care driving that monster around and pray no one bump into you especially on a Sat evening with all those merry making people on the road.

Is only when you are turning out to exit to be extra careful.. Quite a sharp left turn to the exit entrance barrier .

Neutral Newbie

thanks, i think this is once in a life time experience, some more his car is the recent model one, so i think shld be a gd drive experience!

Nice....really chance of lifetime.

ai, u no need chance of lifetime to drive a 7 series la~ a RR phantomor ghost is a chance of lifetime leh~ [laugh]

Yo! As the bridegroom's designated driver, you should be able to park right in front of the lobby lah! Ask your friend's tow kay father to throw his weight around at the club lah!

Yo! As the bridegroom's designated driver, you should be able to park right in front of the lobby lah! Ask your friend's tow kay father to throw his weight around at the club lah!

Not the bridegroom driver lar, we go there for dinner, then my friend ask his dad if can drive so ask me to drive then they can sit behind relax...then i become ahmad...

RTC cp not bad lah. Just go a little slow and you're ok!

slow haha confirm slow, scared behind got fierce young drivers push push!

ai, u no need chance of lifetime to drive a 7 series la~ a RR phantomor ghost is a chance of lifetime leh~ [laugh]

RR phantom - dont think got change lor in this lifetime, if im not wrong fann wong drive this RR car right??, saw her once along upp thomson rd. fast leh she drive....

↡ Advertisement