Raffles town club parking

DACB

(edited)

You'd realised of course that car's insurance excess is very high, even higher for you an unnamed driver? Better take lots of care driving that monster around and pray no one bump into you especially on a Sat evening with all those merry making people on the road.

His dad trust me cos im everyday on the road, above average driver....somemore drive bm5 before thats why he got confident.....btw bm5 is my friend's one haha, bmw leh....bmw7 so long see liao also scared.. a bit too long. the longest car im attempting to drive...

Edited by DACB
↡ Advertisement

Is only when you are turning out to exit to be extra careful.. Quite a sharp left turn to the exit entrance barrier .

Ok thanks for the gentle reminder

(edited)

Better go early. That area will be jammed on Saturday. Cause my alma mater SJI having a big party for 2300 guests.

Anyone knows if there are ample parking there, it says b3 1 level only for guest parking, going there this sat for wedding dinner, some old building, cp v small, lots also small, makes going up and down difficult. Any comments on the parkig there, lots big or small? Thanks

Edited by Achtung

Better go early. That area will be jammed on Saturday. Cause my alma mater SJI having a big party for 2300 guests.

same day? 12may2012? wah die...wat time ur party start?

12 May from 5 pm till midnight.

If u drive, i suggest u come down from bukit timah side... whitley road and orchard down to SJI is gonna be jia lat

same day? 12may2012? wah die...wat time ur party start?

(edited)

Anyone knows if there are ample parking there, it says b3 1 level only for guest parking, going there this sat for wedding dinner, some old building, cp v small, lots also small, makes going up and down difficult. Any comments on the parkig there, lots big or small? Thanks

parking should be no problem. lots are avg size. my fav are the individual lots along the wall

if really no space u should be able to park at the member's lots at B1 or B2

i go there so many times also never see the security patrol the carpark! [laugh]

Edited by Robin

12 May from 5 pm till midnight.

If u drive, i suggest u come down from bukit timah side... whitley road and orchard down to SJI is gonna be jia lat

Thanks for all the advice, 1st time there so dont know much abt the traffic condition/parking, thank u

Nevermind one lar, if mas selamat can find a way out amidst the jams caused by the kiasu parents of SCGS princesses, ACS and SJI princes , you can find a way in.

Yah hor!

parking should be no problem. lots are avg size. my fav are the individual lots along the wall

if really no space u should be able to park at the member's lots at B1 or B2

i go there so many times also never see the security patrol the carpark! [laugh]

great to hear that, cos i thought die die must/can only park at b3.....see lar if not lots i go b2 or b1....

Neutral Newbie

No problem la, I think even ferrari can also drive in, it's not those narrow narrow tight tight kind of carpark, sometimes I park members lot also no problem.

OT abit - hope there's sufficient lots for those attending the 160th Anniv Dnr. Understand quite a few coming in short sleeves due to weather and humidity. Else can tumpang a pal who's a member of RTC and walk over....

thanks all for the inputs, yes the trip there wasn't as difficult and bad as i thought, there was a queue going in, i was a bit sweaty, but b1 was full so i thought ok, maybe b2 and 3 will be ok, the moment i hit b2, the emptyness on that level was very welcoming, i manage to find a selfish/alone lot like most of you had said and i manage to keep the bmw safe from door dents, going in and out of cp was fine as long as find the right lining, giving more allowance for the long car and keep speed slow, nothing happen and was glad the bmw was fine before and after..... thanks all, without u all, i think i will reject the idea of driving the bmw 7

Only now then I saw this message. Pai say. Was in the committee and was extremely bz.

OT abit - hope there's sufficient lots for those attending the 160th Anniv Dnr. Understand quite a few coming in short sleeves due to weather and humidity. Else can tumpang a pal who's a member of RTC and walk over....

I was there just this evening and it was around 30% occupied at B1. The buffet was quite nice tonight.

↡ Advertisement