Train Broke down again? 10th May 2012

Vhtfhwlego

Supercharged

base on andriod coding.

after s should be T..

so tiramisu [laugh]

Hee hee...... My prediction of breakdowns for next 3 years will come true. These people have not learnt anything.

↡ Advertisement

Seriously, this is a great point.

Productivity dropped at least 50% in the last 12 months from these inconveniences alone!

:angry:

and blaming us?

Expect more breakdowns until the problem is fixed. Problem not fixed, how to have less breakdowns?

Believe it or not, the problem will never be fixed. By the time you finish fixing all the problems, those that are fixed at the initial stage starts to give problem again. It's a endless cycle, unless SMRT is willing to spend double the amount of money to hire 2 teams - 1 to fix current problem and the other to continue ongoing preventive maintenance. With that said, prepare for higher fares.

If MRT breaks down along Hougang line before 26 May, good luck to you-know-who election. Can say bye bye to winning liao, and they can sack everyone in SMRT

I really hope what i just said will come true. Sometimes in life, some people need to be taught some hard lessons to wake up. Dont assume that people are fools.......

Was told PAP sacked PAP Potong Pasir Branch when they lost to CST

wah bro saw ur previous postings you quite garhmen supporter one leh..today all the vulgarities come out...welcome welcome [thumbsup]

Eh, I'm not Jolie888 laa.... If want to complain must have substance maa.... simi lan also complain macam like empty barrel.... By the way, I'm the 39.9 hor.... ^^;;;

Neutral Newbie

yeah....why dont PAP look at the mirror themselves then to harp on Yaw's issue?

im more concern on accountability and transparency of national policies than Yaw's affair.

Dawgs do not look at mirrors. They will bark at their own reflection. Dun believe? Put a puppy in front of the mirror directly....

Received this msg from my staff this morning and my replies in blue....

Boss, I will be late for work as train breakdown.

Ok, wru?

At lakeside, finding alternative transport to work.

dont need to come in, go to jurong IMM, I meet you there.

Lets go for a meeting with our vendor in their office.

Isnt this proactive [cool] ?

Believe it or not, the problem will never be fixed. By the time you finish fixing all the problems, those that are fixed at the initial stage starts to give problem again. It's a endless cycle, unless SMRT is willing to spend double the amount of money to hire 2 teams - 1 to fix current problem and the other to continue ongoing preventive maintenance. With that said, prepare for higher fares.

If we talking about the older lines, yes, it will never be problem-free. But if existing problems are fixed and proper maintenance are doing regularly, breakdown should be less frequent and less serious. I occasionally take the train cos I want to expose my kids to public transport, most of the breakdowns I had experienced so far have been minor. Delays of 10-15mins at most.

↡ Advertisement