Estima owners - i need help

Kar_lover

Supercharged

Hi

My fren just got an estima and said there is no spare tyre. I am guessing there is a repair kit somewhere. Can someone from here help?

Thanks much!

↡ Advertisement

Hi

My fren just got an estima and said there is no spare tyre. I am guessing there is a repair kit somewhere. Can someone from here help?

Thanks much!

if i not wrong there is a kind of chemical to spray into the flats and let u drive to the nearest help.. best is ur fren must keep himself some tyre shop no which provided 24hr breakdown service.

(edited)

Hi

Thanks much!

Don't panic. Check what year of estima your friend got it. The new facelift Estima 2010 and above does not come with spare tyre like previous version. Instead, it supply with chemical inflation spare kit at the left side boot wall for tyre punctuation. The chemical inflation tyre kit is working but once you use it the tyre is useless and repairless that you need to replace with new tyre As a result, some owners source for alternative spare tyre kit like previous one at after market.

Edited by Beachboy7718

To solve this problem without spare tires is to install TPMS and secondly if you take long trip up north , its good to have an extra original size tire/rim put into the booth as the estima have a deep one.

(edited)

post-69449-1336664567_thumb.jpg

No refill of similar brand

Get green slime or continental comfort kit refIl from stamford tyres or other s

Edited by 5936

Neutral Newbie

Actually the spare tire is behind the driver seat, under the car. Look under the driver rear door. Should be able to see. You have to take out the floor mat behind the driver seat, theres a c shape carpet cover, loosen the screw and the tyre will be lowered. If can, dont bother. Just spent money and get it done. Not easy to jack up the car. Very heavy.

Depending on the models, and yr mfd. Not all carry spare tyres.

On those with spare tyres, yes, just look under carriage between driver and second row seats. Fuel tank is on the left side.

Hi 

Just need some help from Estima owners, I'm searching for Rear boot cover or some people call Rear trunk tyre board? Anyone have one to sell or can advise where can i buy 1 from? Thanks

Hi guys, I need some help as well.

Bought a 2013 ACR50 that has some of its side skirting panels dented in and/or badly scratched, previous owner probably turned out from a very high kerb too early. On some of the panels the holders of the clips on the underside - which are fused onto the panel in some way - are broken and glueing them back on is not a good long-term solution.

Which years range come with these side skirting panels of the same design as my 2013? Anyone knows where I can buy them? I thought of checking with Ric-Tat but they were uncontactable at their number yesterday and today, so I went down personally earlier only to find them closed ... don’t tell me they closed down? Or alternatively anyone knows where I can buy these panels used?

Edited by Sogo
↡ Advertisement