Is it more fun to be a kid nowadays?

Ahtong

Do you prefer your own childhood or do you think it is more fun to be young nowadays?

The way I see it, kids nowadays definately have more entertainment options and things will only get better. They are also taking longer to grow up and tend to be the centre of attention since nowadays 1-2 children is the norm.

However, they are fed into the education grind earlier, don't have as many people to interact with and will enter a world that is even more confusing than ever.

↡ Advertisement

Do you prefer your own childhood or do you think it is more fun to be young nowadays?

The way I see it, kids nowadays definately have more entertainment options and things will only get better. They are also taking longer to grow up and tend to be the centre of attention since nowadays 1-2 children is the norm.

However, they are fed into the education grind earlier, don't have as many people to interact with and will enter a world that is even more confusing than ever.

Yes..... for I know my parents will be there for me be it I'm naughty in school, shopping centre or going back to army camp no need to carry my own haversack..... -_-

Supersonic

Depends on how you see it. Kids now expose to many high tech stuffs, whereas last time kids expose to more outdoor stuffs.

I still prefer my childhood days... Less stressful in terms of school work . . . I already have sex parties in my secondary 2 days . . . More outdoor activities comparable to nowadays kids spend more time on Internet . . . ( Just my time )

Depends on how you see it. Kids now expose to many high tech stuffs, whereas last time kids expose to more outdoor stuffs.

One is managerial training the other is farmer training :o

↡ Advertisement