I have feelings for my car..do you?

Irene

i share the same plight with u..

missed my 1st car.. it was so ollddd but full of character.. read temper.. [laugh]

it was all well till the day some chao neh ramed him in front.. sigh..

there is even a song dedicated in memory of the car.. [bigcry]

↡ Advertisement

I was wondering if l'm too emo here or if there is anyone who drives their car for 10 years. It really sounds weird to have feelings for a car but next year is its last year and its going to be scrapped or sold(?). [bigcry]

I have a korean car for all these years. Most ppl tell me, 'eh irene your kia hor not so reliable. Still jeepun cars better.' I just listened with a smile. But this car has never given me headaches. Its a small car... but it has helped me to move big items over the years... eg book shelves, console, sofa etc. Yes my car got big backside, its a hatchback. My gal loves my kimchi car too. We drove to many interesting places, we love singing in the car. Of course we hated the traffic jams sometimes.

Maybe l'll get another car... but i will miss this kimchi. sigh.

No feeling, only compared the technical aspect of it. I do missed my previous car, its a hatchback, loading/unloading is so much easier and when open up the boot it actually act like a shelter unlike normal saloon.

I missed it becos of its good points, not because of anything else.

I was wondering if l'm too emo here or if there is anyone who drives their car for 10 years. It really sounds weird to have feelings for a car but next year is its last year and its going to be scrapped or sold(?). [bigcry]

I have a korean car for all these years. Most ppl tell me, 'eh irene your kia hor not so reliable. Still jeepun cars better.' I just listened with a smile. But this car has never given me headaches. Its a small car... but it has helped me to move big items over the years... eg book shelves, console, sofa etc. Yes my car got big backside, its a hatchback. My gal loves my kimchi car too. We drove to many interesting places, we love singing in the car. Of course we hated the traffic jams sometimes.

drove my previous mazda 323 for 7 years. i was quite sad to see it go when i change my ride...

was very reliable. no major issues ^_^

Turbocharged

i will... plan to drive till full coe and see whether wan to renew or not... left 4yrs+... -.-|||

Same here...not sure whether to put up my car for sale....not sure whether want to renew COE or not..might change new bodykit if really renew for another 10..

Coming to 6 years and I will still walk around the car to admire it from various angles... :wub:

Car has feelings too. My last ride was a Jap, the moment I say hey that car is nice and new, U know what next;

My car juz kick up a fuss, by losing it's tightness on brake, I had to change both brake pad, brake disc to put back it mode,

They will know owner decide to switch to new ride, so they do have feeling.

Last week I did was to pamper her with car shampoo, polish & groom her and sent her away. kinda sad to let it go, but that is Life.

Neutral Newbie

When I go on short trips...usually park @ T3...The moment I step out of the plane and into my car...Its "Home" for me. The cabin and the scent...A strange way to connect to something like a car for this instance. Yes I do have feelings for my ride.

Take photo and keep the pics for remembrance.

LOL, somehow, the words "remembrance" and "memory" have slightly different meanings to me.... [:)]

I do not miss my previous cars but do remember them fondly. The smells, and the journey they made together with the family.

My 1st car is a lada,how to miss? [bigcry]

I dnt miss all my cars cos I always upgrade & each upgrade is so better so nothing to miss the old one about..

Supercharged

When I go on short trips...usually park @ T3...The moment I step out of the plane and into my car...Its "Home" for me. The cabin and the scent...A strange way to connect to something like a car for this instance. Yes I do have feelings for my ride.

Now this is something that women will not understand about the relationship between man and car.

Neutral Newbie

i felt very sad when i total loss my euro R in an accident.. only drove it for two months though.. but still feel miserable!

No la i drive rio la. Picanto how to put bookshelf and tv console?

wow Rio is quite powerful car...Y not ? picanto front aso abt same size as RIO..except the length shorter a bit..