Indian national rape girl at Sentosa

Mockngbrd

(edited)

pc_600x450.jpg

MORE FT!!!!! MORE RAPE!!!!

A young woman was allegedly raped at a Sentosa beach last weekend.

The police received a distress call at 2.25am on Sunday morning (6 May).

An Indian national working as a part-time lifeguard at Sentosa was arrested at the scene.

The alleged rape is believed to have taken place at a beach pavilion not far from a party that was taking place at Siloso Beach.

Sentosa Leisure Group deputy director of communications Suzanne Ho said that the man is a part-time worker who had ended his work for the day.

It is understood that his responsibilities include patrolling the beaches and handling its daily operations.

Ms Ho added that the man had joined the company only last month and was scheduled for work only on an ad-hoc basis.

The suspect is now being detained while an investigation is being carried out.

Source: Lianhe Wanbao, 9 May 2012. Click here for the Chinese report.

Edited by Mockngbrd
↡ Advertisement

no show face? send photo and news back to india!!! let him kana disgrace thoroughly... wasted a young gal's life leh like tat...

Knn!!! lifeguard also neeed ft?? this job also cnt get sporean :angry:

i saw 3 angmo engineer at road side discussing about a construction of a ramp/auto gate for disabled.. (they were standing at the site itself at IBP)

I was wondering, no one else can do the job? need angmo to fly in from UK?? (base on their accent)

(edited)

i did not know that we had India FT working as lifeguard here.

its new

because they look like bollywood celebrity, closest you can get for 'bay watch' lookalike :D

Edited by Jman888

Knn!!! lifeguard also neeed ft?? this job also cnt get sporean :angry:

Maybe his pay only...1300 and also double as patrolling.....sinkies pay will be ard 1850...strictly under big umbrella

i did not know that we had India FT working as lifeguard here.

its new

You can certainly be sure that this lifeguard will perform month to mouth resustication on you (if u r a lady).

FT lifeguards?

save people become rape people.i remember few years back got a case where a girl or tranny got strip off her bikini by indian FTs at sentosa beach party as well.

thank you pappies for bringing in these FTs!

MORE GOOD YEARS AHEAD!

(edited)

Full facts not out yet. Can't make a judgment call.

No mention of forceful rape. Probably she flirted with him first, but he did not know when to stop.

From my experience, lots of women would like to "play play" first before enjoying hardcore at the next scheduled encounter.

Edited by TheRationalVoice

Neutral Newbie

Full facts not out yet. Can't make a judgment call.

No mention of forceful rape. Probably she flirted with him first, but he did not know when to stop.

From my experience, lots of women would like to "play play" first before enjoying hardcore at the next scheduled encounter.

Lol bro gt voluntary rape or forceful rape meh?? lol

Maybe his pay only...1300 and also double as patrolling.....sinkies pay will be ard 1850...strictly under big umbrella with binocular

:D :D

Lol bro gt voluntary rape or forceful rape meh?? lol

haha..

of course not. rape is rape and the single issue in rape is consent. nothing else matters.

by "forceful" I meant that the circumstances leading to the incident, for example, was it a case where she did not know him whatsoever and he abducted her, put a knife on her throat and forced her legs open...., or was it a case where she had wandered of with him intentionally without any threat, did some things with him, but things got to far and he did not know that "no" means "no".

haha..

of course not. rape is rape and the single issue in rape is consent. nothing else matters.

by "forceful" I meant that the circumstances leading to the incident, for example, was it a case where she did not know him whatsoever and he abducted her, put a knife on her throat and forced her legs open...., or was it a case where she had wandered of with him intentionally without any threat, did some things with him, but things got to far and he did not know that "no" means "no".

What is the status of the victim? Is she another FT or tourist? These reports are one-sided always. There could be a genuine story behind. That girl was his lover in India and invited by him as tourist and then things went wrong blaw blaw..............New dimension to the story [:p]

i saw 3 angmo engineer at road side discussing about a construction of a ramp/auto gate for disabled.. (they were standing at the site itself at IBP)

I was wondering, no one else can do the job? need angmo to fly in from UK?? (base on their accent)

if uk co stil can understand considering the unemploym rates there but if its sg co, then knn really need [rifle]

What is the status of the victim? Is she another FT or tourist? These reports are one-sided always. There could be a genuine story behind. That girl was his lover in India and invited by him as tourist and then things went wrong blaw blaw..............New dimension to the story [:p]

Yes, that's why I stated in an earlier post that because the full facts are not out, a judgment call must be reserved.

↡ Advertisement