Ang Mo kenna wacked in China for attempted rape

Piyopico

Supercharged
(edited)

This is reported in CNA but here's the video.

The girl can be seen crying " NO, NO. I dont know him ......."

The public has been urged not to take the law into its own hands after a video widely circulated online showed Chinese men beating a British tourist they suspected of indecently assaulting a woman.

Police confirmed on Thursday that a British man had been detained in connection with a reported attack on a woman in Beijing's Xicheng district at 11:20 pm on Tuesday night.

He was taken to Xuanwu Hospital for treatment on Tuesday night and transferred to a detention facility on Wednesday.

"The investigation is ongoing and further information will be released later," Zhao Feng, a police officer involved with the case, told China Daily.

A spokesman for the British embassy in Beijing said the embassy was aware of the incident but had received no request for consular support as of 7:30 pm on Thursday.

Edited footage of the alleged assault, which was recorded by a passer-by on a cell phone, was posted online and sparked outrage among Web users.

After showing a foreign man standing over a crying Chinese woman and being confronted by a Chinese man, the three-minute video skips to a brawl between the foreigner and Chinese men and then jumps a second time to the foreign man lying unconscious in the road.

Many Web users responded to the footage by praising the people who intervened in what police suspect was an indecent assault.

Edited by Piyopico
↡ Advertisement

Seems like these few days many of them getting their medicine....orbi good? this one, I no feel sorry. Deserve it

Supercharged

In Singapore, will people stand and watch free show ? Take pictures and post on Stomp ? Like the Mohd Sultan one ?

Can't blame them cos the police will charge them with assault while the ang mo skip town while on bail.

[laugh]

I did the exact same thing but no other singaporean help, all stand 1 side see show.. knn

I was rewarded with a police report that states I may be charged and I have to pay for my own medical report in case the ang mo wanted to take up a civil suit.

but I do not regret what I did and will do it again if necessary

Supercharged

I did the exact same thing but no other singaporean help, all stand 1 side see show.. knn

I was rewarded with a police report that states I may be charged and I have to pay for my own medical report in case the ang mo wanted to take up a civil suit.

Salute. Police useless one nowadays.

forget about police lar... after that they ask me go to cantonment myself from the place of incident to sign the charge form.. and then walk over to sgh to get medical report

no ang mo gonna fark around in my country and think he can get away with it

Can see he was trying to put his dick in, when the Chinese guy confronted him, he slipped his dick into his pants.

Aiya in singapore got so many spg willingly open leg, why he so stupid go china

Neutral Newbie

forget about police lar... after that they ask me go to cantonment myself from the place of incident to sign the charge form.. and then walk over to sgh to get medical report

no ang mo gonna fark around in my country and think he can get away with it

Respect.

Life's journey is going to be tough for you.

Because in singapore ang mo are considered VIP. You hamtum VIP, everybody scared to be involved. In singapore we cannot win la, we are peasants only. Ang mo complain niah, we get charged by our own police force.

Because in singapore ang mo are considered VIP. You hamtum VIP, everybody scared to be involved. In singapore we cannot win la, we are peasants only. Ang mo complain niah, we get charged by our own police force.

you not peasant, lah....at least a VIP if not VVIP [laugh]

Supercharged

That must have sucked!

Some things are so wrong in Singapore.

cuts no ice with me.... not the first time anyway.... I do what I can for my country to make sure we are not bullied

Supercharged
(edited)

Can see he was trying to put his dick in, when the Chinese guy confronted him, he slipped his dick into his pants.

Aiya in singapore got so many spg willingly open leg, why he so stupid go china

Did not realised that. Must stop the video to see clearly.

It was an attempted rape in progress. Title of thread should be "Kenna wacked for attempted rape". This is video evidence.

Edited by Piyopico