Ferrari crashed killing the driver at Rochor rd

Chaihot5

just wondering if there is more airbags & roll cage installed in the car, would the driver be save in this case. esp luxury car has got lot of such feauture airbag n etc but maybe not for ferrari type.

roll cages are illegal in Singapore

↡ Advertisement

Well he has alr left the earth so no point talking bad abt him.. and agree with you that daytime such bad accident would not have occured..

I feel more sad for the taxi passenger..

Rip to him and the taxi passenger

Ut vivimus, sic in aeternum resonamus..we should discuss more about him..whatever he did cause serious repercussions to the accident victims' life and with reference to those who accomplished great deeds..they are still remembered and very much talked about [rolleyes]

Day time doubt he'll be able to attain high speeds with the heavy traffic.

Anyway, he had done us a favour by removing himself as another Ftrash here.

I was wondering when the FT issue will pop up here. Wow you are one quick sinkie!

I doubt that any of us here would have been able to get his finance job that paid him well enough to buy a Ferrari 599 GTO at his age. Well, maybe Throttle2 could, but it is moot as throttle2 is closer to 40 than 30. In fact I doubt any Singaporean would have gotten his job. And any singaporean who would have been able to qualify for his job, you guys would probably hate, as they represent the top 1% who are lording it over you.

The ones who are grieving are the dead passenger's family and the pregnant wife of the Ferrari driver.

the ferrari driver is a tiong from sichuan!! his name is Ma Chi, 30+, worked in finance industry, live in a condo in the east with his wife

武吉士凌晨恐怖车祸

闯红灯撞车 富少夹毙法拉利

武吉士今天凌晨发生恐怖车祸,帅气富少驾红色法拉利跑车,不知何故撞上德士和电单车,酿1死4伤。

富少当场丧命,跑车内的女伴、德士司机及女乘客和电单车骑士受伤入院急救。

这起致命车祸,今天凌晨4时10分,发生在梧槽路和维多利亚街的交界处。死者是来自中国四川的富少马驰,约30岁,从事金融投资,已婚,与妻子住在东部的高级公寓。

跑车及德士司机被夹车座;孕妻老母今早认尸哭倒殓房。完整报道,请翻阅12.05.2012《联合晚报》。

跑车及德士司机被夹车座;孕妻老母今早认尸哭倒殓房。完整报道,请翻阅12.05.2012《联合晚报》。

so now is the passenger his wife or his play toy?

I was wondering when the FT issue will pop up here. Wow you are one quick sinkie!

I doubt that any of us here would have been able to get his finance job that paid him well enough to buy a Ferrari 599 GTO at his age. Well, maybe Throttle2 could, but it is moot as throttle2 is closer to 40 than 30. In fact I doubt any Singaporean would have gotten his job. And any singaporean who would have been able to qualify for his job, you guys would probably hate, as they represent the top 1% who are lording it over you.

The ones who are grieving are the dead passenger's family and the pregnant wife of the Ferrari driver.

so why can't this individual be a 官二代? That would make your discussion of his supposed job and supposed remuneration moot.

Note that the other vehicle is yet another TAXI.

i guess the taxi is innocent.

imagine the speed of the Ferrari that could even caused its engine to "fly" out.

i bet he was trying to impress the girl beside whom he just hooked up somewhere in the club.

So I guess so many capable Singaporeans should go apply for this banker's job.

Surely the post is empty.

And since it's so high paying, what are you waiting for? Send in your resume immediately!

pregnant wife? hope the baby survives.

wonder theres any ferrari driver in this forum.

And since it's so high paying, what are you waiting for? Send in your resume immediately!

this kinda job is 'who u know' that kind of job.

pregnant wife? hope the baby survives.

wonder theres any ferrari driver in this forum.

Already mentioned that female passenger passed away so unlikely wife is not the passenger.

so now is the passenger his wife or his play toy?

not his wife. a 20+ charbo

must be go out at nite tao jiak then meet accident

He's probably hired for the fact that he is from china and has connection in china to bring in big bucks investment. No amount of qualification is enough. It's connection.

speeding kills even if you are in a Rolls Royce or a tank.

No lah...Tank shud be excluded. Tank langa tree tree also RIP [laugh]

[laugh]

(edited)

according to news the Ferrari driver is 30 + PRC , inside got 1 20+ charbo

then his wife is pregnant at home

wonder what is he doing with another woman so late at night

the female passenger that died in hospital is the taxi passenger

Edited by Yamapi

Let's not be negative and self-demoralizing.

See tomorrow newspaper got the banks' or company condolence obituary article.

Then those who say FT steal jobs, and citizens equally capable, should give it a shot and send in resumes to the bank or firm.

Who knows......earning tons of easy $$$ the lucky one could be driving a new Farrari model 699GTR next year!

He's probably hired for the fact that he is from china and has connection in china to bring in big bucks investment. No amount of qualification is enough. It's connection.

↡ Advertisement