Ferrari crashed killing the driver at Rochor rd

Chaihot5

Hooray :D:D:D:D

This news about the dead driver surely made my day!!! Another idiot taken off the roads.

But the joy is tempered by the deaths and injuries to other innocent public. :wacko:

Most times the innocent ones get lifetime injuries or death but the perpetrators get away with a legal slap on the wrists. For once the a-----e deserves his desserts. [laugh]

↡ Advertisement

(edited)

The third model of the GTOs... eg. 250 GTO, 288 GTO.

Anyway, rip to the passenger in the taxi...

Edited by Holdenutessv

Supercharged

pregnant wife? hope the baby survives.

wonder theres any ferrari driver in this forum.

This is what u get when a 30 Yr old gets a Ferrari...

He was with his wife or another gal?

Turbocharged

if Ferrari is not safe, then which car is safe?

eh? a tank cant save one from his own stupidity bro. I don't want to assume, but young blood, fast Ferrari and maybe booze and road rage might have been the contributing factor to this tragedy.

Turbocharged

Insurance premium up again...

bah! reading some of the comments here, the premium is the least of my concern. How petty and spiteful we have become as a nation.

Supersonic

i think many taxi passengers dont buckle up but i do even when im in foreign land.

Just look at the damage to the taxi and you'll realise that the seat belt would not have made any difference. The point of impact on the left and the cabin just caved in!

Even a speed limited 50km/hr army jeep can kill a soldier.

Don't say high speed Farrari lah. But but but.....

Looking at the photos......actually the passenger cell of the Farrari is perfectly intact! No deformation or intrusion at all. The roof still retained its curves and shape.

The door most likely damaged by the firemen who cut it to save the diver and passenger.

All in all.....I say the passenger safety cell structure of this Farrari is Top class.

It's the human soft tissue that is not able to take the momentum slowdown forces!

Just look at the damage to the taxi and you'll realise that the seat belt would not have made any difference. The point of impact on the left and the cabin just caved in!

I agree, seat belt would not make any difference ..... The speed must be crazy and at the speed along victoria street ..... I suspect drunk driving ..... By the Ferrai driver .....

The innocent party is the poor passenger in the taxi ....RIP.

Good riddance, else our elite laws will make sure the driver walk away when everyone here forgotten.

Unlikely, he would have to live with guilt for the rest of his life if he was not killed...

Unlikely, he would have to live with guilt for the rest of his life if he was not killed...

Some people do not know shame.

Really, trust me.

Neutral Newbie

Look at how polluted Singapore is.. Any langa also got 1 FT involved, almost the same as "Anyhow throw one stone will kena one FT".. <_<

It is not so much which car is safe but which driver is.

Regardless car make, having a reckless driver at its wheel simply means DANGER to all road users.

Sad to know lives lost unnecessarily.

May those who depart R.I.P. [angel]

Have a nice day and drive safe folks! [sunny]

I totally agree with this.

wah replies so different from when a rex driver langger and died....

and you people ask.... money big fark?

you all replies for a rex driver and a ferrari driver already shows it is big fark.... somemore is a ft.. lol

not really top of the range.

but its pretty rare compare to F430,California and 458 Italia.

Not top? It is the fastest produced le. And said to retail at 300,000 pounds in UK. Given our tax system, it means it should cost at least 1.2mil when sold here. I think very few ferraris are sold over a million in SG right?

Some people do not know shame.

Really, trust me.

In before someone brings in the Dracon episode.... [laugh]

↡ Advertisement