Ferrari crashed killing the driver at Rochor rd

Chaihot5

Seems like having a bu sitting beside driver makes him want to speed. Encountered one young man in an Audi chiong like a mad man. When stopping beside him at traffic junction, true enough, beside him was a chio bu. COs will nag when driver speeds Tio boh?

↡ Advertisement

Unlikely, he would have to live with guilt for the rest of his life if he was not killed...

i would say he has gotten away lightly in another world.

Look at how polluted Singapore is.. Any langa also got 1 FT involved, almost the same as "Anyhow throw one stone will kena one FT".. <_<

it is a stone throw will hit a couple of ft, more polluted than u think.

Even facebook founder become PR here, to avoid taxes in US.

When war breaks out, PR will leave cos they never do NS, citizen like me will be long gone becos garment dun give a damn.

Not top? It is the fastest produced le. And said to retail at 300,000 pounds in UK. Given our tax system, it means it should cost at least 1.2mil when sold here. I think very few ferraris are sold over a million in SG right?

we have an Enzo and F50 here costing more than this.

and currently the latest Ferrari FF cost more than SGD1Mil,but whether it is more expensive than the 599 GTO iam not sure as both are of different year.

we have an Enzo and F50 here costing more than this.

and currently the latest Ferrari FF cost more than SGD1Mil,but whether it is more expensive than the 599 GTO iam not sure as both are of different year.

Take so many years for me to make that money, and now is gone to the scrapyard [knife] .

Seems like having a bu sitting beside driver makes him want to speed. Encountered one young man in an Audi chiong like a mad man. When stopping beside him at traffic junction, true enough, beside him was a chio bu. COs will nag when driver speeds Tio boh?

Can't agree more

Ppl here got no heart wan. Already dead still so much comments.

RIP to the both of them. Poor baby is going to be born without a father.

The Ferrari driver deserves no pity. What is a married man with a pregnant wife doing gallivanting in the wee hrs of the weekend with a woman that is not his wife?

I dont want to be in the position of the wife, explaining to the child where his or her father is. Especially the part about how he managed to kill other people along with him.

Neutral Newbie

Unlikely, he would have to live with guilt for the rest of his life if he was not killed...

you sincerely believe so [rolleyes] ?

Nobody to pity except for that poor bloke with spinal injuries. Corrupted chinaman deserves it, female passenger in taxi probably a no moral ktv gal going home, injured passenger in ferrari probably another ktv gal going to have a $300per shot quickie with the ferrari owner. Taxi driver, he probably dont derserve it but most dirvers wont give him any sympathy considering they pissed everybody off every single day.

Now my question is, which high end ktv did this china corpse went to that he need to take the route, he is probably going towards textile centre where all the china sluts live.

Neutral Newbie

Pity the female cab passenger, motorcyclist, taxi driver , the ferrari, wife, baby and family of the dead man

btw dead doesnt mean innocent [furious]

Neutral Newbie

f--k the stupid idoit ah tiong who drove the ferrari, send my condolence to the passenger who die in the taxi, so innocent.... the china guy really derserved it.

Pity the female cab passenger, motorcyclist, taxi driver , the ferrari, wife, baby and family of the dead man

btw dead doesnt mean innocent [furious]

his personal life i have no comments, but he killed others on the road, death's just too easy for him.

indeed..more than 50km/h only applies on the tracks..what i meant is on the normal street where many lives are at stake

Yes. I concur with you.

Neutral Newbie

Nobody to pity except for that poor bloke with spinal injuries. Corrupted chinaman deserves it, female passenger in taxi probably a no moral ktv gal going home, injured passenger in ferrari probably another ktv gal going to have a $300per shot quickie with the ferrari owner. Taxi driver, he probably dont derserve it but most dirvers wont give him any sympathy considering they pissed everybody off every single day.

Now my question is, which high end ktv did this china corpse went to that he need to take the route, he is probably going towards textile centre where all the china sluts live.

in no way should your reply hurt others in this way. no moral or whatever is not up to you to judge.

↡ Advertisement