24 hrs installation of car alarms

Installing a simple camera just need about 1-2hours.

A shop that does it in 24hours is lousy, or very major multiple cameras installation.

maybe TS is trying to says is workshops that are open 24hrs or till late night and can install car alarm...

but if thats the case why cannot send your car during the day..busy much???

(edited)

If you want reliable Car Alarm. can consider "Silicon" (Made in SIN) and major vendor for Toyota & Suzuki auto-mobile in SIN.

Place: Lian Siong Corpn PL: Blk 633 Veerasamy Rd #01-120 (Along Upp Weld Rd) Tel: 6296 4550

I just installed a set for my commercial van yesterday & i had been using "Silicon" since 1998 till date (Few vehicles till date and user friendly & trouble free vs other brands) (if 1st time install alarm on your ride takes about 2 hrs - I am a user not representing any of the dealers)

Fyi. 24 hrs accessories i don't think any and they also having bad visual at wee hours.

Edited by Trafficwatch

My car got a hit-and-ran recently. The front right corner bumper got a hole on it. [:(]

Unfortunately I OFF the car alarm because the horn wasn't working (got it replaced).

If it is normal alarm-ON will the car alarm make noise with this sort of impact?

This is the first time so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

The car concerned is a Toyota Vios.

What other alarms do you guys recommend?

My car got a hit-and-ran recently. The front right corner bumper got a hole on it. [:(]

Unfortunately I OFF the car alarm because the horn wasn't working (got it replaced).

If it is normal alarm-ON will the car alarm make noise with this sort of impact?

This is the first time so excuse me if this is a stupid question.

The car concerned is a Toyota Vios.

What other alarms do you guys recommend?

blackvue

Neutral Newbie

If you want reliable Car Alarm. can consider "Silicon" (Made in SIN) and major vendor for Toyota & Suzuki auto-mobile in SIN.

Place: Lian Siong Corpn PL: Blk 633 Veerasamy Rd #01-120 (Along Upp Weld Rd) Tel: 6296 4550

I just installed a set for my commercial van yesterday & i had been using "Silicon" since 1998 till date (Few vehicles till date and user friendly & trouble free vs other brands) (if 1st time install alarm on your ride takes about 2 hrs - I am a user not representing any of the dealers)

Fyi. 24 hrs accessories i don't think any and they also having bad visual at wee hours.

Went to Lian Siong to enquire about alarm.

I wanted a basic lock/unlock alarm set.

Counter lady recommended me a $130 set.

Installation took 1 hour.

Overall satisfied with service & product. [thumbsup]

Features:

- Brake will central lock all doors.

- 2 Remote provided, to lock all doors, unlock all doors, silently unlock all doors.

- Ugly remote... [:/] but enough for me

- Alarm will arm after lock button is pressed on remote.

Operating hours:

Mon - Fri, till 6pm.

Sat: till 5pm.

Sun closed.

Edited by Boy_vin
↡ Advertisement