Great Escape & Loudest Bang Heard ....

Picnic06-Biante15

Was very very lucky this morning around 6.35am whilst waiting at a traffic light junction below CTE and Lor Chuan. Was coming from TP and on the way to pickup a colleague at Lor Chuan and the traffic light was 'red'. While waiting for light to turn green, a sudden bright flash beside my vehicle and followed by one very loud bang (thunder). Not the normal rolling thunder sound but one big bang. :blink:

My car got jerk and I was stunned for a second. Suddenly the traffic lights were 'red' in all directions and vehicles stopped at all side. Without second thought (as all cars stopped), I move off first cos for that junction, very heavy vehicle traffic coming from CTE to Braddell. Upon reaching Australian International School, I stopped my vehicle and feeling cold sweat on my palms.

I reliased that I just escape death by a meer 3 meters when the lightning striked beside my vehicle. It took me 2 minutes to recover along Lor Chuan and proceed with my journey.

Things happen so fast and I drag to think of the incident at Rochor where 3 lives were taken away in seconds. As the saying goes "Ta Nan Pu Shi, Pi Yu Hou Fu".

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

You should be safe in your car. No worries.

Any numbers flashed in your mind at that point of time?

Only one flash and one loud bang ... [crazy]

I had seen lightning strike with long tail of light or prolong flashs but this one is different.

It must be Thor... Anyway, if you are in the vehicle, you are very well insulated. In fact, almost open circuit.

When I pickup my colleague, she asked me did I heard the thunder and I replied that it happen beside my vehicle and she just hur... :blink:

think I was listening to class 95 this morning and the DJs were also talking about it.

If the lightning strike your car......... It will be hello buddy Machi.

Very lucky indeed.

see evening if I can go back to the spot where the lightning landed. There could be a patch of burnt grass. :ph34r:

Neutral Newbie

Was very very lucky this morning around 6.35am whilst waiting at a traffic light junction below CTE and Lor Chuan. Was coming from TP and on the way to pickup a colleague at Lor Chuan and the traffic light was 'red'. While waiting for light to turn green, a sudden bright flash beside my vehicle and followed by one very loud bang (thunder). Not the normal rolling thunder sound but one big bang. :blink:

My car got jerk and I was stunned for a second. Suddenly the traffic lights were 'red' in all directions and vehicles stopped at all side. Without second thought (as all cars stopped), I move off first cos for that junction, very heavy vehicle traffic coming from CTE to Braddell. Upon reaching Australian International School, I stopped my vehicle and feeling cold sweat on my palms.

I reliased that I just escape death by a meer 3 meters when the lightning striked beside my vehicle. It took me 2 minutes to recover along Lor Chuan and proceed with my journey.

Things happen so fast and I drag to think of the incident at Rochor where 3 lives were taken away in seconds. As the saying goes "Ta Nan Pu Shi, Pi Yu Hou Fu".

[sweatdrop][sweatdrop][sweatdrop]

bro glad that you are well...

so..... what's ur car plate [laugh]

bro glad that you are well...

so..... what's ur car plate [laugh]

just let you know, had been missed for the past weeks, the number appear are 5005, 5500, 1300, 5601....etc...

like what you said, coming soon, a big one... [sly]

last year, my number appear 15 times in different combinations.. [smash]

When I pickup my colleague, she asked me did I heard the thunder and I replied that it happen beside my vehicle and she just hur... :blink:

Feel any difference in your ride or yourself? Maybe you can run fasterer now? [laugh]

(edited)

I was in the bathroom when the thunder roared. It was a very long and loud roar maybe 1 minute or so. My grilles were oso shaking in its frame...dont know what to make of it! :o:o

Edited by Eviilusion
↡ Advertisement