STOMP: Man Provokes Korean Man -- And Gets Slapped In Return

Vulcann

True the Korean was drunk and not making sense in his native language, I agree with the STOMPer that there was uncalled provocation by the local guy with his aggressive pointings and threats which resulted in the latter kena slapped or punched [shakehead] [shakehead]

Not sure if there was a free-for-all after the video footage as things seemed likely to spiral rapidly downwards after the punching.

Check out the video embedded in the website :o

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...with_drunk.html

Posted on 16 May 2012

Man provokes Korean man -- and gets slapped in return

man_argues_with_drunk-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Ozer came across this video of a man involved in an argument with a Korean online. Over the course of their disagreement, the foreigner touches him on the face. He responds by shoving him back, and gets slapped in the face.

According to the video's description, the Korean man had been drunk at the time of the incident. He had apparently boarded a taxi but had turned violent when the cabby asked him to fasten his seatbelt.

A passerby -- the man seen arguing in the video -- then intervened to help out the cabby.

The video was uploaded two days ago on May 14.

Said the STOMPer:

"I found this video of a Korean punching a local.

"The Korean was drunk and riding in a taxi.

"An argument broke out, and then a passer-by stepped in to 'help' the cabbie.

"In the end, the Korean hit him in the face.

"If you keep annoying a drunk guy, you are obviously asking for trouble!

"While the Korean may have been at fault at the start, the passerby was aggravating the matter by even trying to talk sense to him.

"Why make matters worse when you can just wait for the Police to arrive?"

↡ Advertisement

Hypersonic

The camera man is a joker. Caught on camera so what? Seriously does he think the poodles give a damn? In the end, also take statement and ask you to file a case at the court.

We are brought up to be too civilized and cultured. In the end, we are walked over by angmohs, chinaman, etc. Just swtich off the camera and whack the korean farker already. Talked so much for what? Somemore to a drunk.

Why cabbies in sgp pick up drunk passengers? Already got the drunk Chao Ang MOHs punch cabbie case. Some more got ppl dumb enough to go argue with a drunk Korean. Just ignore them & leave. They are drunk. Duh?!

Why cabbies in sgp pick up drunk passengers? Already got the drunk Chao Ang MOHs punch cabbie case. Some more got ppl dumb enough to go argue with a drunk Korean. Just ignore them & leave. They are drunk. Duh?!

you expect the drunk to drive?? :o

Never argue with a drunk, win oredi so what? HE IS DRUNK!!

Wait suay suay lose bo bin & worst kena punched... :blink:

So leave these clowns alone if you can.

Again. You dont find idiotic Koreans in JB. Most foreigners in JB here are very very well-behaved. More well-behaved than Sinkies as most Sinkies in JB are Malaysians with Singapore PR

I love to stay in JB cos the foreigners in JB dont dare to yaya papaya. The foreigners know they are foreigners and thus they kept low profiles.

In Spore it is different. Spore belongs to Foreigners. The normal Sinkies are slaves so Sinkies either get crushed to death by Ferraris driven by their foreign masters or get slapped by their foreign masters. All these are happening in Singapore.

But sadly, many Sinkies still think they they are natives to Spore. Haaha how many times must I remind Sinkies there the island is now belonged to the foreigners? Sinkies job is to report for reservist regularly to protect the foreigners in the island, which stands at 60% of the population if you include all student pass, social passes, domestic maids and the 1 million foreign workers.

Well, Spore is the only country in the world there the native true blue locals are lesser than foreigners.

Supercharged
(edited)

Regardless of nationality, if you try to reason with a drunk, you'll get slapped literally or metaphorically.

Have you tried reasoning with a drunk ah beng? <_<

Oh and once, I saw these 2 policemen trying to reason with this drunk dude at an Esso petrol station near Serangoon Gardens. I think the female cabby couldn't get him to pay the full amount and being helpless, she brought him to a closed NPP just down the road, so no choice have to seek help at the petrol station.

The guy was shouting and rambling on and on and on, but the policemen can only reason with him in a calm manner. If I'm them I would have cuffed him and brought him back for a good rabah. In the end, I pump petrol finish liao, they still reasoning with him. Funny thing is, the dude can sit down bua long long, but the policemen have to stand and talk to him.

Edited by StefanK

Again. You dont find idiotic Koreans in JB. Most foreigners in JB here are very very well-behaved. More well-behaved than Sinkies as most Sinkies in JB are Malaysians with Singapore PR

I love to stay in JB cos the foreigners in JB dont dare to yaya papaya. The foreigners know they are foreigners and thus they kept low profiles.

In Spore it is different. Spore belongs to Foreigners. The normal Sinkies are slaves so Sinkies either get crushed to death by Ferraris driven by their foreign masters or get slapped by their foreign masters. All these are happening in Singapore.

But sadly, many Sinkies still think they they are natives to Spore. Haaha how many times must I remind Sinkies there the island is now belonged to the foreigners? Sinkies job is to report for reservist regularly to protect the foreigners in the island, which stands at 60% of the population if you include all student pass, social passes, domestic maids and the 1 million foreign workers.

Well, Spore is the only country in the world there the native true blue locals are lesser than foreigners.

You have spoken the truth. So sad for Singaporeans.

the singaporean deserves it for acting tough. pointing fingers and f--king ppl for nothing.. he think he is hero, zero in the end

ai i caught in camera ar. lol thats all the singaporean can do? typical....

Islamic country got sell alcohol in the first place or not? LOL...

(edited)

you expect the drunk to drive?? :o

I expect the drunk's friends or relative drive them home. What if the drunk dun pay the cabbie? And puke in the cab? If want to get home dan stay sober and do not drink so much.

Edited by Watwheels

Supercharged

The moment the rambling turns into physical attack, the drunkard will be handcuffed back to the police station. There's no law to forbid someone from getting drunk, or sitting down talking to cops. The cops act within their legal boundaries.

The most violent the guy got was to point his finger aggressively at the policemen, macam challenging them. But still, talk only. That's why must respect policemen, don't always say they cannot do this cannot do that... Their patience alone is better than most of us who complain about them.

↡ Advertisement