Direct asia covers modded cars!

Darryn

Turbocharged

Just got quote from DA for my renewal ($140 cheaper). They cover LTA compliant mods!

Well done DA!

↡ Advertisement

Just got quote from DA for my renewal ($140 cheaper). They cover LTA compliant mods!

Well done DA!

I think they dont cover Hellalis [laugh]:D[laugh]

Turbocharged

Well done DA!

wait till you actually claim successfully then post lar, if not, i'm sceptical...

Turbocharged

wait till you actually claim successfully then post lar, if not, i'm sceptical...

To and check la! Before calling me into question. When getting quite, LTA compliant mods are allowed.

but comes to the point what are consider LTA compliant?only exhaust with certs?

what about upsize rim? changing profile of tyre? choco bars added?

quite vague in the sense...

Turbocharged

but comes to the point what are consider LTA compliant?only exhaust with certs?

what about upsize rim? changing profile of tyre? choco bars added?

quite vague in the sense...

So long as doesn't breach LTA requirements then is LTA compliant. True or not?

Upsize rim for example - LTA have set out what is allowed, so long as rims are within their requirements then the rims are covered. What is hard to understand about that?

Neutral Newbie

I am still waiting for DA to settle my claims, let me see, my accident was in August last year, last update I got is wait long long.

Supersonic

Well done DA!

can claim first then talk.

Supersonic

So long as doesn't breach LTA requirements then is LTA compliant. True or not?

Upsize rim for example - LTA have set out what is allowed, so long as rims are within their requirements then the rims are covered. What is hard to understand about that?

if they wanna play punk, it's quite easy. they can always say 'approved' means rims muz be exact offset, exact centre bore, exact width, approved by factory, same tyre load, etc, etc (in which case, why bother going aftermarket?). better look for good lawyer b4 claiming.

Hi RealSabbie,

would you like to send me a private message so that I can get someone to look into your claim, and why it is taking so long? If you could pass me your contact details (phone number or email) and also your name and policy details then I can get the guys to take a look for you.

many thanks in advance ......

I am still waiting for DA to settle my claims, let me see, my accident was in August last year, last update I got is wait long long.

Well done DA!

$140 cheaoer then all insurance company or $140 cheaper then previous year DA quote?

what is the T&C you take?

Turbocharged

S$140? u better take the other company.

Dont waste time on those budget insurance.

when come to claim, you will have 10times headache.

not worth saving the S$140.

Cheap Insurances are always not a trick!!!

But please read and compare with other car insurance companies. Do not get excited and buy the Insurance all because it is very cheap. Remember very cheap and attractive policies fail to deliver 

↡ Advertisement