Bike Rider Putting His Whole Family At Risk...

Vulcann

[shakehead] [shakehead]

Feels sorry for the innocent child...

From STOMP:

http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/stomp/sg...t_having_3.html

Posted on 19 May 2012

Family scolds passerby who informs them that riding a bike with 3 people is illegall

family_scolds_passerby_who_informs_that_having_3-thumbnail.jpg

A family was spotted with three people on a motorbike. They also scolded a passerby who informed them that it was illegal to have three people on a bike in Singapore.

Said STOMPer Beckham:

"Picture says it all... on Singapore road.

"Family gets bold."

↡ Advertisement

although i dont condone this dangerous act, it is quite common in our neighbouring countries.

the stomper a bit mountain tortise leh

Turbocharged

although i dont condone this dangerous act, it is quite common in our neighbouring countries.

Don't think there is anything mountain tortoise about this Cos it happened in Singapore. if so common and nothing, might as well rename Singapore to Malaysia...

so how does the fact that the stomper might be oblivious of such a practice in neighbouring countries, change the fact that this is dangerous?

Twincharged

They prioritize their convenience over the safety of their child. Guess this shows how bad the public transport system can be. lol.

They prioritize their convenience over the safety of their child. Guess this shows how bad the public transport system can be. lol.

No matter what excuse they have, they should not jeopardize the life of their child.. adult no brain nem mind, but do hai the young ones with their stupid act like this..

Haiz... ta bus lo..

Tough being Lui...

Guess it's gona be a long & tough 4 years for him [:/]

(edited)

they thought they r in Malaysia or Vietnam?

Or in China?

one-bike-eight-people-2.jpg

[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

Edited by Vulcann

Twincharged

No matter what excuse they have, they should not jeopardize the life of their child.. adult no brain nem mind, but do hai the young ones with their stupid act like this..

Haiz... ta bus lo..

Sometimes its the child that choose though. Ever seen one of my neighbors kid throw tantrum when his parents say they going to take public transport cuz the place they are going have limited parking.

Sometimes its the child that choose though. Ever seen one of my neighbors kid throw tantrum when his parents say they going to take public transport cuz the place they are going have limited parking.

Ya .. my relative's young ones also like that.. need to make them understand properly... show them result of accident then they will learn.. this one really one.. my relative show the pictures of the car accidents and the victims injuries, then the kids diam diam liao.. guai guai sit in car and dun play around...

Or in China?

[sweatdrop] [sweatdrop]

This one lagi jialat.. 3 small ones in front and a baby right behind and exposed to the ground.. really dunno some people tau nao ho seh boh... :blink:

so how does the fact that the stomper might be oblivious of such a practice in neighbouring countries, change the fact that this is dangerous?

Sunlight had already stated that it is a dangerous act and that he does not condone it.

Failure to educate! Hate to say this but most prob an FT cos no born and bred Singaporean will do this (in Singapore at least) as we have been drilled since young and knows that should anything happen insurance will not cover!

Just send the pic to LTA. Let them invite him for a drink

↡ Advertisement