Of Ferraris, PRCs and Social Integration

Phluvcat

(edited)

Just wanna share with you guys an article from another local forum. Interesting read. Do not agree 100% with the writer but a good read nevertheless. The sentence that resonates with me most is the one I bolded, and I am pretty sure it touches many of you deeply.

Regards.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Written by Hawk Cut Weis as a Facebook note, 17 May 2012

Of Ferraris, PRCs and Social Integration

Edited by Phluvcat
↡ Advertisement

This one posted before since last week.. got its own thread somemore

is it? paiseh, din read all the posts and articles.

yeah posted liao iirc its around 10+ thread long liao [laugh]

paiseh lah, anyway what is iirc?

you and CPK the avatars always make me itchy itchy...

hollywood should make them equivalent of transformers movie...that would be mouth watering.

Thank you force shaing the article. It describes theroblems well. Hope our rulers read it carefully and act before its too late.

I am sharing a real incident that happened today. My father was driving his car in the west. Crossing a junction and light was green. He cruised across but to his horror a small lorry came at him. He sped up but could not avoid hit. Lorry hit his rear. Lucky he in gas else hit in middle of car.

lorry driver is china man. He admitted his fault and signed a statement on spot to say he beat red light. His reason was that junction was quiet so he just went ahead.

I told my fatherbhe is lucky to be alive.

I am not saying that all mainland Chinese are bad drivers but I seriously think some of these clowns need proper tests and education before being let loosenon our roads.

I am sharing a real incident that happened today. My father was driving his car in the west. Crossing a junction and light was green. He cruised across but to his horror a small lorry came at him. He sped up but could not avoid hit. Lorry hit his rear. Lucky he in gas else hit in middle of car.

lorry driver is china man. He admitted his fault and signed a statement on spot to say he beat red light. His reason was that junction was quiet so he just went ahead.

I am not saying that all mainland Chinese are bad drivers but I seriously think some of these clowns need proper tests and education before being let loosenon our roads.

Good to hear your dad is ok. [drivingcar]

My advise, withr the written admission of beating the red light, your dad should go file a police report. Anothe driver might not be so lucky come the next time round.

Just this evening,I took a LRT.When I was about to board,there were 3 elderly who were right behind me.

When we entered the carriage,all seats were taken up.To my surprised,one lady from PRC immediately gave up her seat and asked the elderly to have her seat.Im impressed or quite surprised to see that.But of the 3 elderly,only one managed to get the seat.The other two were still standing there while the rest of the commuters just pretend not to see or suddenly can get to sleep in seconds!

I had my fair share with PRC,but overall I've encountered were not too bad thou I admit some of them are b---t--d

Most of the times are some s--t stirrers trying to make a meal out of it when FTs are in the news.

well there are good and bad ah tiongs , just like good and bad ang moh gao....to me, all FTs are the same, be it pinoy, AT, AMG....all same same...

↡ Advertisement