Good Workshop To Repair Clutch and Gearbox for Auto Trans

Hi Bros,

Can anyone recommend good and reliable workshop that is able to check on clutch amd gearbox for auto transmission? Will need to repair if faulty. Thanks in advance

↡ Advertisement

Hi Bros,

Can anyone recommend good and reliable workshop that is able to check on clutch amd gearbox for auto transmission? Will need to repair if faulty. Thanks in advance

Is there anything un-usual that makes you thing it is faulty?

If not, there is no way a mechanic can predict when it will be faulty. Just like a healthy person asking doctor when he will be sick?

Supercharged

Hi Bros,

state your car make and tell us the symptons of the problems

Hey bro, may I know which car make and model first before advising?

Mine Is A 04 city. In The Morning Shift To D GEAR BUT CAR WONT MOVE KEEP JERK FORWARD.ALREADY FLUSH AND CHANGE AT FLUID. PLEASE ADVISED

(edited)

Mine Is A 04 city. In The Morning Shift To D GEAR BUT CAR WONT MOVE KEEP JERK FORWARD.ALREADY FLUSH AND CHANGE AT FLUID. PLEASE ADVISED

Please dont use caps. Thats shouting in online speak and its rude. Japanese car should be quite easy to overhaul so most big workshops will be good enough to repair. Maybe you can try emailing site sponsor BH autoservices. The other shops I know that does transmissions is Top Speed or Khangs automatic. Not sure if they are still around though. Heard Khangs close shop alr one or two years back but you can google and check easily.

Edited by Briansoh

[thumbsup] My Toyota Allion milelage 430000km auto gear kaput 1 week before CNY. Took 4 days to overhaul,now very smooth .Send to ELLIPSE AUTO TRANSMISSION at Blk 21 #01-40 Sin Ming Industrial Estate Sector A Tel:64560090,look for Ah Beng

[thumbsup] My Toyota Allion milelage 430000km auto gear kaput 1 week before CNY. Took 4 days to overhaul,now very smooth .Send to ELLIPSE AUTO TRANSMISSION at Blk 21 #01-40 Sin Ming Industrial Estate Sector A Tel:64560090,look for Ah Beng

430000km! :o How much is the damage?[drivingcar]

430000? Allion was release on 2007? Within 6 years you hit 430000, one year = 430000/6 = 71666Km/year = 5972km/mth (Assuming you bought in 1st Jan 07 and calculation till 1st Jan 13)

Sure or not? But i always like to drive massive distance to get high mileage on my car and i have no idea why. My 2012 Kia Soul, 2.5mths old has already hit 9.9K mileage......way to go!!

430000km! :o How much is the damage?[drivingcar]

Obviously is a fake nick advertising its services. <_<

Wana bluff also showing its tail.. [shakehead]

wana advert be a sponsor la. Dun be a cheapo.

Neutral Newbie

Hi guys

I am driving a Mazda 5, '05 model and it has auto transmission problem also.

Right now it can only engage gear 1 & 3 and FC shoot up very fast. When I start the car in the morning, it can't move forward and i have to ram the accelerator till it start to move slowly and then take off. It will also jerk when I change to reverse gear.

I went servicing last month to change all the

Oils but doesn't seem to help.

I am staying in the east. Do u have any reliable workshops in the east to recommend?

Normally how much is the overhaul cost? :(

Obviously is a fake nick advertising its services. <_<

Wana bluff also showing its tail.. [shakehead]

wana advert be a sponsor la. Dun be a cheapo.

May be his Allion is a taxi and clocking 10k per month is not considered high. Based on his posts, in Dec 11 he clocked 300k and Feb 12 he clocked 320k. So now 430k is believable.

Sg workshop overhaul GB range over $2K+ at least & take couple of days too (those earlier posted WS i checked b4 too). I did my GB repairs in JB for 1/2 of wat SG workshop normally charged & took 1 day only. Will post address later on as using mobile outside.