Passengers Plane Engine Panel Flew & Stuck At The Wing

2BDriver

In your next flight, please fasten seat belt and look out the windows during take off :o[sweatdrop]

↡ Advertisement

Supersonic

more like the side flap which is for access to the engine internals came off.

How come the plane still take off? [:/]

How come the plane still take off? [:/]

Maybe the airplane has already exceeded V1 which is the minimum take off speed.

This is the reason why passengers are required to push up the window shade during take off and landing.... to keep a look out on outside situation...

4th Gear

This is the reason why passengers are required to push up the window shade during take off and landing.... to keep a look out on outside situation...

No lah..........it's for in case of emergency procedures lah, not to spot things like these lah.....

With the shades opened and the eye sight adjusted to the brightness level, time will not be lost during emergencies as people might get blinded by the sudden brightness or needs time to adjust to the level of brightness....... -_-

Neutral Newbie
(edited)

No lah..........it's for in case of emergency procedures lah, not to spot things like these lah.....

With the shades opened and the eye sight adjusted to the brightness level, time will not be lost during emergencies as people might get blinded by the sudden brightness or needs time to adjust to the level of brightness....... -_-

i've asked someone before, why the shades must be opened.. and the answer i got was the same as koko's (to help keep a lookout for outside situation).

your answer.. makes alot of sense too... :)

BUT.. what is the real answer lehhhh ??? lol..

Edited by SuperGar

4th Gear

i've asked someone before, why the shades must be opened.. and the answer i got was the same as koko's (to help keep a lookout for outside situation).

your answer.. makes alot of sense too... :)

BUT.. what is the real answer lehhhh ??? lol..

I asked my air-steward friend and they said the same thing. I watched NGO, also about the same answer.

Lastly, I searched the internet......

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qi...12034001AA4YUxN

cowling came off..

a/c already past V3.. off the ground.. have to make a u turn.

but then.. its scary

cowling came off..

a/c already past V3.. off the ground.. have to make a u turn.

but then.. its scary

The poster written and commented the jet plane immediately took U-turn and returned airport for emergency landing, everyone was horrified but were safe to touch down [crazy]

Supersonic

So this is the reason why shades must be open during take off and landing? [rolleyes] Then how come seats must be upright?

4th Gear

So this is the reason why shades must be open during take off and landing? [rolleyes] Then how come seats must be upright?

This I didn't ask......but I think if not upright could be hindrance to the passengers behind you during emergency lor...... -_-

1st Gear

Shades open and seat upright are meant for emergency landing.

If trapped, rescue team will be able to see inside condition, since shade can't be adjusted from outside.

Upright seat position is the safest during emergency landing, for passenger sitting as well as the one sit directly behind.

Cmiiw

Twincharged

This I didn't ask......but I think if not upright could be hindrance to the passengers behind you during emergency lor...... -_-

If not upright during emergency the passenger behind cannot crouch down to the safest position.

4th Gear

If not upright during emergency the passenger behind cannot crouch down to the safest position.

Could be.......maybe I'll ask a chio bu air-stewardess the next time I'm flying.... [:p][laugh]