IPhone 5

Fcw75

12 September 2012

ho seh liao!!! can re-contract liao!!! can sell iphone5 to fanboy [sly] and use the marnie buy 5d3 :wub: ......would have preferred the 1dx though [:p]

http://edition.cnn.com/2012/07/31/tech/mob...date/index.html

just nice my contact end mid-oct. time to bring up my sharp knives to cut up those Apples suckers... damm it is almost a bi-yearly event for me to chop suckers

Edited by Jayy25
↡ Advertisement

Wah how come you got the voucher? Thought they say they not issuing anymore vouchers alr??

Basket, all their staff give different information sia

i also got till end august for 100bucks off....

I will threaten starhub till i will jump ship if they don't extend and in fact i do have the intent to do so since data plan now capp at 2GB [cool]

Edited by Jayy25

i thot u still used this one?? [laugh] [laugh] kns....buy BMW then phone el cheepo.... i give u la

If u can still find that phone and want to give me, i dun mind.

If u can still find that phone and want to give me, i dun mind.

kns...real stinkinporean and opportunist....no pride...ppl give u take....chow turban... :angry: :angry: :angry:

i also got till end august for 100bucks off....

I will threaten starhub till i will jump ship if they don't extend and in fact i do have the intent to do so since data plan now capp at 2GB [cool]

You guys called to ask for the voucher or they sent themselves(I highly doubt they would do this)?

That time I called the f@cker said they not issuing anymore..LIARS!!

Maybe my tone was too "gentle"..next time call and kpkb

Any rumours that it will have longer battery life? LOL...

Think battery life for my iphone was not bad..initially can last at least for 2 days..now after 2 years can last for at least 1 day(With wifi on, bluetooth on, apps not killed in the background, location settings on)..

My friend's new htc can barely last 1 day

Are they on iphone 4? If yes, i think it is worth waiting for iphone 5.

I will only change if d next iphone has 128gb. My 4s 64gb is going to be full soon.

WOW.. Boss.. haha.. I can't even fill up half of my 16GB.. LOLS..

Many of my frens dun wan to wait for iphone 5 already changed to S3.

you will see your s3 friends applying for 2nd line very soon :)

i'm on G-note, and will most likely get iphone-5 when its out

Turbocharged

Think battery life for my iphone was not bad..initially can last at least for 2 days..now after 2 years can last for at least 1 day(With wifi on, bluetooth on, apps not killed in the background, location settings on)..

My friend's new htc can barely last 1 day

That's because your screen in 3.5 and ur friend's HTC has 4plus?.. compare again with the same screen size phone... oops, hard to find a 3.5 hor, even my more than 2yrs HTC desire already 3.7.... [laugh]

That's because your screen in 3.5 and ur friend's HTC has 4plus?.. compare again with the same screen size phone... oops, hard to find a 3.5 hor, even my more than 2yrs HTC desire already 3.7.... [laugh]

Haha true.. Iphone4 screen now like super small.. In the past large hps were the trend, then the phone size became smaller and smaller..then now becoming bigger and bigger again [laugh]

But my usage of hp is very heavy compared to him cos he dun use his hp at work...even then I will atleast have 30% batt by the time I go to bed wheras he need to charge when he go back home even with minimal usage :D

just nice my contact end mid-oct. time to bring up my sharp knives to cut up those Apples suckers... damm it is almost a bi-yearly event for me to chop suckers

then what phone do u use? How come no need to change your own phone.

After 2 yrs of constant use, buttons/battery all bit chui liao mah.

3,993 song

46 bideo

1,365 photos

166 application

WOW.. haha.. Not bad.. I not even a bit of that.. Songs 100+

Videos.. Mind Your Language Seasons 1 & 2.. (I know.. Way before my time.. But.. It's still nice.. [:p] [:p] )

Applications.? 30+

↡ Advertisement