PM: I am disappointed Desmond Choo did not win.

Bullterrier

PM Lee: I'm disappointed that Desmond Choo did not win.

Dear PM if you don't want to be further disappointed, pls get down from your ivory tower which these days seem to be more like a broken glass house. You might want to really listen to the ground and people more. Stop thinking you and your million dollar cabinet know what is right for Singapore and that your ways are the only true way. As a matter of fact, many of the government's solutions are knee jerk reactions and show no depth of thinking or understanding of the problems. Which is what pisses off the people as you keep telling us you have the best talent team and you pay yourselves all these millions and even more months of bonuses when even leaders of bigger countries with bigger population and social issues received so much less.

You will also receive more admiration and trust if you stop using non partisan government agencies like LTA, HDB, PA and the mainstream media to help push your agenda. Treat the opposition MPs as elected representatives of the people who want an alternative voice to check the government as history and experience has shown that no man is infallable. These opposition MPs are also Singaporeans by birth right and they only want to do their part for the country. No need to treat them like public enemy number one. It takes a big person and an even bigger heart to set aside petty differences and work towards the better good for Singapore.

↡ Advertisement

Dear PM if you don't want to be further disappointed, pls get down from your ivory tower which these days seem to be more like a broken glass house. You might want to really listen to the ground and people more. Stop thinking you and your million dollar cabinet know what is right for Singapore and that your ways are the only true way. As a matter of fact, many of the government's solutions are knee jerk reactions and show no depth of thinking or understanding of the problems. Which is what pisses off the people as you keep telling us you have the best talent team and you pay yourselves all these millions and even more months of bonuses when even leaders of bigger countries with bigger population and social issues received so much less.

You will also receive more admiration and trust if you stop using non partisan government agencies like LTA, HDB, PA and the mainstream media to help push your agenda. Treat the opposition MPs as elected representatives of the people who want an alternative voice to check the government as history and experience has shown that no man is infallable. These opposition MPs are also Singaporeans by birth right and they only want to do their part for the country. No need to treat them like public enemy number one. It takes a big person and an even bigger heart to set aside petty differences and work towards the better good for Singapore.

Two thumbs up for u bro.

(edited)

well said

Edited by Jerryl

Neutral Newbie

Where did you post this? In MCF? or his FB page? If only here may I comment there's no impact & only talk cok sing song...

(edited)

good material for straits times.. if they do publish.. btw, you can send to his email address lah.. [email protected]

maybe he will appreciate a direct feedback instead of a massaged feedback his lackeys painted nicely.

btw.. i believe the email addresses are real. i had sent an email to my grc mp to complain something, he replied and said: "I am a minister, not an mp" TMD.. never mention nor address my complain

Edited by Ruriimasu

(edited)

But if post in his fb, I'm sure it will be deleted in split second..

deleted still OK , sikali ask you go limkopi . It best not to talk anything bad about those holigans in white . Silence is golden . [:p]

Edited by Jasonjst

Turbocharged

I think all these "vip" ranks be it in govt or private companies never read their own e-mail directly lah... Even if you mail it to their individual e-mail address, your e-mail will likely be opened, reviewed and categorised, or summarized by a lackey, usually termed a PA or secretary.

The big boss only read "executive summary", don't bother with the details. Hence, the detachment from reality... [laugh]

+1

Such thoughts are well known and posted in various forums.

If only the ones who are hold the powers are sincere in knowing the grounds, they like the general public should simply scour around the various forums for the real sentiments besides expecting the general public to respond to their FB and what have you. No one is stopping them from doing so unless they think that they are TOO GREAT THAT IT IS BENEATH THEM TO DO SO i.e. to go into some worthwhile forums such as MCF. [shakehead]

While there is no need to respond and/or register, they can at least get RAW info without edited versions from their ka kias.

I believe they know this except that it is difficult for them to accept reality for now which apparently conflicts their desire.

If they are truly sincere, nothing is really difficult to change in the interests of the ordinary citizens but to change at the expense of their selfish interests can be truly difficult! :angry:

Hence, the tweaks here and there without really solving the issues raised.

Hopefully they do something concrete which can be seen and felt rather than NATO. If they continue to hope that people are gullible enough to give them another round of mandate despite the wayang, the incumbent ruling party will have to be prepared for a rude shock come GE2016.

Majulah Singapura!!! [sunny]

Turbocharged

If only the ones who are hold the powers are sincere in knowing the grounds, they like the general public should simply scour around the various forums for the real sentiments besides expecting the general public to respond to their FB and what have you. No one is stopping them from doing so unless they think that they are TOO GREAT THAT IT IS BENEATH THEM TO DO SO i.e. to go into some worthwhile forums such as MCF. [shakehead]

While there is no need to respond and/or register, they can at least get RAW info without edited versions from their ka kias.

No need to get info from their ka kias. Actually, they just need to go to their facebook to look at the feedbacks and then stop removing comments which are not to their favor.

Win additional 145 votes in this BE.... of course disappointed la..... should go bang head against the wall.....domocratic forever!!!

(edited)

No need to get info from their ka kias. Actually, they just need to go to their facebook to look at the feedbacks and then stop removing comments which are not to their favor.

There is a difference between one which is managed and/or controlled by the ka kias as opposed those managed by independent party. Further, there is no need to register to browse independent forums such as MCF.

Enuf said.

Edited by Neutralsg

I think they know why folks are p!ssed.

GE2011 certainly reinforced that feeling.

Just that they continue to be in a self-denial mode other than offering some half-hearted regrets or apologies.

Won't be surprised that the mass majority of these are thinking that we are a troublesome lot who know nuts what's good for us & if not for the elections they can't be bothered to go down to our level to talk to us.

I believe they know this except that it is difficult for them to accept reality for now which apparently conflicts their desire.

If they are truly sincere, nothing is really difficult to change in the interests of the ordinary citizens but to change at the expense of their selfish interests can be truly difficult! :angry:

Hence, the tweaks here and there without really solving the issues raised.

Hopefully they do something concrete which can be seen and felt rather than NATO. If they continue to hope that people are gullible enough to give them another round of mandate despite the wayang, the incumbent ruling party will have to be prepared for a rude shock come GE2016.

Majulah Singapura!!! [sunny]

They have eyes and ears to track opinions which dont align with theirs. The pple who hold such opions are kept in the blacklists. In other words, they can hear and see but for a different purpose which is far from making singapore a better place for the people. Their ears and eyes are for gathering information to defend and consolidate their hold on the people, that's about all?

↡ Advertisement