Bagless vacuum: Any recommendations?

Count-Bracula

u can go for karcher which is around slightly above $600

Bro, got budget lah. $300 at most [:p]

My machine 2 - 3 years sure conk out one.

Supercharged

Been using that when I ran out of paper bags, Mr Donut. But miss that sucker. [:p]

Nah, I still like the magic cleaner. Tell u dude, I have the rainbow vacuum at home and I never even touch it. The only time I will use it is to vacuum my bed mattress. I'm not saying it doesnt work. It work perfectly. The only problem is I find it waste of time and effort to use it

To me, vacuum cleaner is an old-school technique, as old-school as the broom. Only last time ppl will go crazy over vacuum cleaners.

Twincharged

Use those with bag. Easier to just throw. Get Philips or Electrolux. They use the std s-bag. Can find the bags everywhere. Happy with my Philips one. Bought at the Philips carnival 3 years back. Still going strong.

(edited)

Thanks bro, I know someone sure recommend Dyson. [laugh]

at the moment, Dyson is the only truly bagless vacuum, even when the dirt compartment is choke full also will not affect the suction power.

me using one currently (more than 3 years) cos my nose cannot tahan the conventional vacuums. if you can, wait for offer lor.

oh yah, I believe it throws out air much much cleaner than conventional ones, my hypersensitive nose can vouch for it.

its due to the cyclone technology. dun take my word for it, go google and do some research.

to me its much better than conventional type and much cheaper than brands like rainbow.

just my two cents worth. hear out the guys' advice and make your own decision.

Edited by Phluvcat

bro..its worth it..my karcher still working after 7 years

Wow.... you know your Dyson. -_-

No loss of suction and the hepa filters is one thing. Part of the magic of the later modfels is in the cleaner head.....

There's rotating brush bar heads, etc..... these provide more cleaning and lifting of the dirt at its source.

Think the warranty is 5 years if not wrong.

at the moment, Dyson is the only truly bagless vacuum, even when the dirt compartment is choke full also will not affect the suction power.

me using one currently (more than 3 years) cos my nose cannot tahan the conventional vacuums. if you can, wait for offer lor.

oh yah, I believe it throws out air much much cleaner than conventional ones, my hypersensitive nose can vouch for it.

its due to the cyclone technology. dun take my word for it, go google and do some research.

to me its much better than conventional type and much cheaper than brands like rainbow.

just my two cents worth. hear out the guys' advice and make your own decision.

(edited)

Yo bros, as above. Compared to the traditional vacuums using filter bags, which is better?

Is the bagless one a better sucker? [laugh]

Please share your views. Thanks!

PS. Nowadays very hard to find replacement filter bags. [sweatdrop]

Forgot to mention, no Dyson hor. Too expensive.

Rowenta around $300+ very good suction 1900w

I am using this http://www.rowenta.com/rowenta/frame.aspx?...www.rowenta.com

This two more power http://www.rowenta.com/rowenta/frame.aspx?...www.rowenta.com

with cyclone

http://www.rowenta.com/rowenta/frame.aspx?...www.rowenta.com

Edited by D3badge

Twincharged

Got a Rowenta once. Did not have a good experience with it. Most parts not under warranty. They'll just say its part of the wear and tear. In the end I think only the motor is covered by warranty. Use for less than 2 years and gave up already. The hose broke 4 times during that period.

Go for Karcher. Should be between $130(if theres sales) and $180 depending on the model. But the size abit bigger than normal vacuum.

post-25604-1338235415_thumb.jpg

Go for Karcher. Should be between $130(if theres sales) and $180 depending on the model. But the size abit bigger than normal vacuum.

Bro, got so cheap one meh? Karcher is German? Hopefully can get an affordable one during this GSS.

Thanks for all the views and recommendations, bros. Mind boggling! So many choices.

Hypersonic

i had this before, S$99 during a promo

dont quite like it and very noisy

now using bag type philip brand which i find pretty decent enough

Turbocharged
(edited)

I bought a Osim uEco genius.....think around $1000

Very good....has steaming to kill mites and germs and the suction is powerful

Uses water, so the exhaust carries very little dust. After going through the water, the air will go through another HEPA filter, so very little dust (if any) could escape back into the environment.

But I love that steaming.......

Before that I was using a cheap LG vacuum cleaner.....and I really hate emptying the bags......

Air is what you breathe in, don't save money on it. Invest in a good vacuum cleaner and it will reward you many years to come in terms of well being and health.

Edited by Icedbs

Wow.... you know your Dyson. -_-

No loss of suction and the hepa filters is one thing. Part of the magic of the later modfels is in the cleaner head.....

There's rotating brush bar heads, etc..... these provide more cleaning and lifting of the dirt at its source.

Think the warranty is 5 years if not wrong.

I have a Dyson. DC08. 7 years already. Replaced the top unit because the spring broke. Filter replaced because 2 years didn't take out to wash and it became crumbs.

Basically Dyson got spare parts to keep any Dyson vac going. Replacing the top unit cost me $85. The bin itself is still OK but it will cost you $52. Filter is $12.

The tech told me the DC08 is the best. All metal extension tube. The models after the 08 became all plastic.

↡ Advertisement