Bagless vacuum: Any recommendations?

Count-Bracula

I have a Dyson. DC08. 7 years already. Replaced the top unit because the spring broke. Filter replaced because 2 years didn't take out to wash and it became crumbs.

Basically Dyson got spare parts to keep any Dyson vac going. Replacing the top unit cost me $85. The bin itself is still OK but it will cost you $52. Filter is $12.

The tech told me the DC08 is the best. All metal extension tube. The models after the 08 became all plastic.

i heard they can suck the living daylight out of you

is this true

thanks

↡ Advertisement

Nah, I still like the magic cleaner. Tell u dude, I have the rainbow vacuum at home and I never even touch it. The only time I will use it is to vacuum my bed mattress. I'm not saying it doesnt work. It work perfectly. The only problem is I find it waste of time and effort to use it

To me, vacuum cleaner is an old-school technique, as old-school as the broom. Only last time ppl will go crazy over vacuum cleaners.

I use rainbow vacuum to wash aircon too [:p] . every wash, save 70 bucks.

Hypersonic

wow your rainbow vacuum will cost you few k!!

majority portion of price you paid went to the company and sales person's comm

Bro, you still able to get the filter bag?

There is no filter bag in my vacuum cleaner, so no replacement required. Just open and dump the trash.

Supercharged

Bosch having a sale right now. Do check it out.

I am on Rowenta (bagless) reasonable priced but clearing the dust can be very irritating affair especially if you happen to have a sensitive nose.

The other thing to look out is the length of the cord. It seems that there isn't a standard length.

My previous Samsung (bagless) has a longer cord but gave out after a year & the heat it generated...phew

No, I accidentally created a new portal to a new universe because the Dyson sucked and created a singularity.

Har har... the 4th dimension.

Will check out HN later. Having lunch now. BURP!

Supercharged

How do u wash air con with rainbow? Can share??

(edited)

Candy is Mistral?

Check out the whole range of BVC and have to agree, Dyson is good! In the end, bought a whole pack of bags ....... try to revive the old Electrolux vacuum and see how it goes. Heh heh, sorry for all the trouble bros. Thanks!

Edited by Count-Bracula

Candy is Mistral?

Check out the whole range of BVC and have to agree, Dyson is good! In the end, bought a whole pack of bags ....... try to revive the old Electrolux vacuum and see how it goes. Heh heh, sorry for all the trouble bros. Thanks!

Should be Hoover

Bosch Roxx! [;)]

WOW! :wub:[nosebleed]

Sorry guys! Realised I made a big boo boo.

The filter bags for my model is still available afterall! [laugh]

Pai seh pai seh [:p]

Wow.... you know your Dyson. -_-

No loss of suction and the hepa filters is one thing. Part of the magic of the later modfels is in the cleaner head.....

There's rotating brush bar heads, etc..... these provide more cleaning and lifting of the dirt at its source.

Think the warranty is 5 years if not wrong.

Been using my Dyson for 6 years now, no breakdowns and no change of parts required. Wifey loved the smooth, spotless feel of the floor after we used it everytime [cool]

Been using my Dyson for 6 years now, no breakdowns and no change of parts required. Wifey loved the smooth, spotless feel of the floor after we used it everytime [cool]

Bro, which Dyson model n how much? Those neighbourhood shops like Goh Ah Bee or Parasik got sell?

(edited)

Bosch Roxx! [;)]

Second that. Esp the german-made models. [thumbsup]

Edited by Seanboi
↡ Advertisement