[Warning: Gory pictures] PIE accident at 5.50pm towards Tuas

Darthrevan

Yes I saw a bus in the middle of road in accident scene

Talking about bus, I saw a TIBS off service bus traveling at 70-80km on orchard road from tangs till outside paragon yesterday. Refuse to let me filter ! What's with them !

I past by at 7pm on opposite side and it was jammed all the wag till CTE !

i passed by on the opposite side at 8.10pm and the jam still there..i believed the massive jam subsided around 10pm..luckily i avoided the jam as i did route planning every time before i drive

Twincharged

scold, curse at the bus driver .... complain about the govt's immigration policies , hope that all the above will die a horrible death ..... ??

but in the end, the fragile biker is still not going to get his leg back in 100% (provided he is still alive).

you know what i am getting at ..... ??

scold, curse at the bus driver .... complain about the govt's immigration policies , hope that all the above will die a horrible death ..... ??

but in the end, the fragile biker is still not going to get his leg back in 100% (provided he is still alive).

hope the biker survived and got his leg attached back.

but why is the leg left there??? [jawdrop]

it would freak out more drivers and cause more accidents.

hope the biker survives and the leg can be stitched back and gain back mobility.

Neutral Newbie

I heard that the rider survived but his leg not able to be saved. a young malay guy accident with public bus smrt or something? ( from one of his friends who happen to be on my friendlist on fb.) i have seen this guy's fb page but i think it's not right to post it here. Let's hope that he have the strength to move on.

Neutral Newbie

no u cannot curse the bus driver.

u should curse the bloody motorcyclist.

at that peak hour, u should witness how those farking motorcyclists zip their way in and out of traffic, squeezing in between busy lanes...

sorry but i dont feel for them,. they jolly well deserve that for the way of riding.

↡ Advertisement