Rotary club helping desmond choo's schemes in hougang

KARTer

The club insists that its non political. Tan Cheng Bok question the timing of the help. Any rotarians here?

↡ Advertisement

this rotor club wayang one lah....rich people trying to look good before the peasants.

see already also sian.......... [sleeping]

The elites..... Will people in hougang be bought over by their money, or the whole wayang backfire, just like the by-election smear campaign led by dear dpm?!

HG is like WP's stronghold.

Looks like their repenting days wl be mixed wif some goodies fm these bozos.

Any link what this rotary club all about?

Yep, its a melting pot of politicians, businessmen, head honchos and captains of industries who come together for the better good of the society. But more likely, its for the advancement of one's agenda. [laugh]

Rotary Club Singapore

Turbocharged

Yep, its a melting pot of politicians, businessmen, head honchos and captains of industries who come together for the better good of the society. But more likely, its for the advancement of one's agenda. [laugh]

Rotary Club Singapore

Tks for the link. All along I thot rotary club are those driving rx7 or rx8.

side track abit, I remember a certain lawyer indicated he is willing provide legal aid to the winning party of Hougang, how come like no sound no picture. I try to search on forum thread but cannot find, i remember a forumer here attached a shot of the chinese papers here.

1st Gear

This is a very serious issue. Is this Tapan Rao a Singapore citizen? If not, does that constitute a foreigner interfering with local elections?

Remember one Captain Ryan Goh, previously a PR working for SIA, whose PR was rescinded and expelled from Singapore because he was accused of trying to meddle with SIA pilot union election?

If Tapan Rao is not a Singapore citizen, he should be immediately expelled from Singapore, or we will be setting a bad precedent that it is okay for foreigners to meddle if and only if they are supporting PAP.

And the Rotary Club should be gazetted as a political organisation.

Tks for the link. All along I thot rotary club are those driving rx7 or rx8.

maybe Mazda Capella in the late 6Os [laugh] fitted wit Wankel Rotary engines.... :wub:

↡ Advertisement